Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

This, but unironically.

EDIT: New Page, New Dees:

moller has issued a correction as of 06:50 on Dec 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Has Dees done anything on Pizzagate?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

moller posted:

This, but unironically.

EDIT: New Page, New Dees:

thanks arnold

tharnold

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Has Dees done anything on Pizzagate?

Not his most inspired work. There is so much more he could have done. 1/10.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Shbobdb posted:

Not his most inspired work. There is so much more he could have done. 1/10.

If those paintings are from Podesta's art collection, then it deserves higher imo.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dees's work is going to suffer bigtime as his mental switch flips from "go after everyone in power" to "ardently defend trump and go after everyone who opposes or might oppose him"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I liked Dee's Morgellon's period the best

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

get that OUT of my face posted:

dees's work is going to suffer bigtime as his mental switch flips from "go after everyone in power" to "ardently defend trump and go after everyone who opposes or might oppose him"

I don't know that he'll entirely make that switch, because unlike hacks like Garrison, Dees brings the fanatic devotion to his work that only profound, untreated mental illness can generate. For instance, while he no doubt will admire Trump for his servile devotion to Russia, I can't see him getting past Trump buddying up with Netanyahu.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
really it's his dedication to the details that makes dees great

like he could have stopped with the giant imposing meter, but he went all the way and made sure it read all 6 so you knew it was satanic

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

That's actually super kickass, but that image assumes the axis of rotation of the solar system is perpendicular to it's actual (theoretical) plane of motion through the galaxy. Yes I know I'm arguing a Flat Earther image, gently caress you.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

get that OUT of my face posted:

Counterpoint:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I <3 Justin :canada:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is it weird that im really hungry right now

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

That's actually super kickass, but that image assumes the axis of rotation of the solar system is perpendicular to it's actual (theoretical) plane of motion through the galaxy. Yes I know I'm arguing a Flat Earther image, gently caress you.

Flat earthers aren't real they're like baptists for brownback.

Office Surprise Store posted:

really it's his dedication to the details that makes dees great

like he could have stopped with the giant imposing meter, but he went all the way and made sure it read all 6 so you knew it was satanic
Eanwhile, this is real and beautiful and as a hopeless moron I appreciate Dees explaining everything

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

what does the government gain by telling us the earth is round

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Pomp posted:

what does the government gain by telling us the earth is round
That's exactly the question, now isn't it? Follow the money.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
(((round earth)))

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

teen witch posted:

Here is an interesting article about Dees' background. Namely, involving Sesame Street.

Good article. I like one of the guys who was linked as a comparison to Dees.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
I always found TRUEAMERICANDOG to be the most Deeslike of inexplicable cartoonists:

Edit: It's impossible to break tables now, right? The images auto-fit for me in chrome and the android app. I'll happily timg 'em if anyone balks.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oh i can see them perfectly, all right

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
TRUEAMERICANDOG is pro tier dees parody

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Where is Proudy the Tiger?

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/814969906148077576

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

B.o.B. is a flat-earther.

quote:

In January 2016, B.o.B expressed the belief that the Earth is flat, citing several previously debunked arguments.[136] Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson responded to B.o.B on Twitter and attempted to persuade him that the Earth is round, but the rapper refused to retract his views and accused NASA of avoiding questions,[137] while releasing a diss track against Tyson. The track, titled "Flatline", expands on B.o.B.'s views about the shape of the Earth[138][139] and includes references to antisemitic conspiracy theories, asking his audience to "Do [their] research" on holocaust denier David Irving.[140] These comments gained the attention of the Anti-Defamation League, which stated the lyrics invoke the antisemitic Jewish-controlled U.S. government conspiracy theory.[141] Tyson and his rapper nephew, Stephen, responded to B.o.B's flat Earth diss with their own diss track titled "Flat to Fact".[142] Tyson followed this with a television appearance to address the rapper: "It's a fundamental fact of calculus and non-Euclidean geometry: Small sections of large curved surfaces will always look flat to little creatures that crawl upon it ... And by the way, this is called gravity" Tyson said, dropping his mic.[143] B.o.B. accepted membership in The Flat Earth Society in 2016.[144][145]

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

is it embarrasing to admit i used to like him

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

actually it's more embarassing to not like Dees

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oh i meant bob

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Shbobdb posted:

Counterpoint:

this is especially weak by ddees's standards:

no vaccines
a single lonely star of david
no horrible pustulent sores
GMO monsters impossible to be found
ZERO chemtrails

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Dees is really into thanksgiving for some reason.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Helsing posted:

Dees is really into thanksgiving for some reason.

im not sure if this is supposed to be bad or good but that looks like a fuckin thanksgiving i want to go to

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Al! posted:

im not sure if this is supposed to be bad or good but that looks like a fuckin thanksgiving i want to go to

Same. Dees ...is good?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Al! posted:

I think they're supposed to be good because that's cosmic star dust in the background instead of chem trails and nobody has a Star of David lapel pin or glowing lizard eyes.

Just goes to show that underneath all global-warming-is-a-hoax-the-jews-moved-my-shoes-the-elites-are-satanic-reptillians conspiracy theories is a soft hearted 1970s liberal who used to work on Sesame Street. I think that's also the reason he's the only far right nutcase I've ever seen who regularly brings up injustices against native Americans or Africans.

I mean, who wouldn't want to sit down at a dinner table with JFK and his pretty wife while Martin Luther King cuts you a nice slice of Turkey, Bill Hicks riffs on the state of the world and Lennon rolls up a fattie.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Helsing posted:

I think they're supposed to be good

they are, two are listed as anti-zionist and anti-federal reserve

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Office Surprise Store posted:

they are, two are listed as anti-zionist and anti-federal reserve

But you repeat yourself. :smuggo:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I've been thinking, David Dees probably isn't anti-semitic. Just anti-Zionist. He's never drawn like, an insulting caricature of a Jewish person or Jewish dress or anything, his Star of David is usually part of an Israeli flag, and he's explicitly anti-Nazi and anti-eugenics.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

People really like to hate rachel corrie for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Today we have a very special Dees pic.

You might be thinking to yourself "gee Helsing, that looks quite mundane by Dee's standards." There aren't even any bloodsucking Jews or zombie children with fruit brains. But in fact this image is your gateway into a whole other realm of occult craziness. To explain let's turn to another noted truth-teller and free-thinker, Vigilant Citizen.

You see when people are photographed with one eye covered this is actually a reference to the All Seeing Eye of the Illuminati.

It turns out pop culture is just dripping with occult imagery and symbolism.

Click here to learn the truth, if you dare

• Locked thread