Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

chinese barbecue porp posted:

*lights up official moldy turd Resident Evil 7® biohazard 7 / BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil incense, takes a good whiff* I am ready to play.

I wouldn't have thought that you'd need the incense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

lol

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Evil Eagle posted:

Gamer life is full of blood, tears, moldy turds my friend

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I'm just not feeling it, guys. I want to punch boulders and shoot rocket launchers at mutants, not open up fridges and pans to find they are full of turds

how do you think we feel when we open up a thread to find your posts?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamer life is full of blood, tears, moldy turds my friend

In training for my birthday gift can I have this guy destroyed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*lights up official moldy turd Resident Evil 7® biohazard 7 / BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil incense, takes a good whiff* I am ready to play.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NNY3T4pLfh

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

LMFAO

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they gave me a free download code for one of the resident evil movies as a preorder bonus

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

frank.club posted:

they gave me a free download code for one of the resident evil movies as a preorder bonus

Which one.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

No demo for REmake 2 :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Of course not.

I'm going to Redbox this on the weekend because I'm still on the fence. Really hope that it's good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Thank you.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

Which one.

Retribution, which was the last one to come out in 2012 or 13

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Of course not.

I'm going to Redbox this on the weekend because I'm still on the fence. Really hope that it's good

It's really drat good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the safe room music is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPr6Oq2x4PQ

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It better be the classic safe room music

Edit it isn't but I still like it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is very good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im itching to play it right now but i want to wait until its dark out again so I get those classic horror gaming feels

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The demo was promising at least but tbh all I want is more goofy co-op shooting like RE6.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game kicks major rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm getting this tomorrow because I'm not teaching Thursday...ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm getting this tomorrow because I'm not teaching Thursday...ftw

Nice. I might pick this up and Yakuza 0 this week

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This honestly might be one of the best resident evils. It's tense and really goofy at times. It feels as good to play as REmake and the boss design so far has been super strong.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Resident Evil 2 Save Room 1 hour loop

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I remember when a monster followed me through a door for the first time (I tink it was Nemisis?) so I know the horrors of war that the old men speak of

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
How are the controls?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

How are the controls?

good, I've gotten frustrated with the movement speed into sprinting during a few fights. it even has some tank control carry overs like quick turning. The guarding is pretty essential and I've wasted a few first aid kits panicking and pressing the wrong bumper.

you have 4 quick draw spots that you can put weapons on. The item box menu doesn't pause the game

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

frank.club posted:

This honestly might be one of the best resident evils. It's tense and really goofy at times. It feels as good to play as REmake and the boss design so far has been super strong.

i really appreciate the evil dead inspiration because it gives the boss fights lots of personality

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

there was an interview early on after announcement where they said they had always designed their games based on the theme of 'biohazard' and all that entailed, which is why the plot started becoming focused soley on fighting bioterrorism and such. For this one to change it up they decided to focus on the resident evil title instead and part of the process ended up being watching a lot of american horror movies i guess

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

might pick this up

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sharkopath posted:

i really appreciate the evil dead inspiration because it gives the boss fights lots of personality

yeah the encounters with that guy are so so cool. The intro stuff for this game is probably some of the best in the franchise.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Just picked up my copy! Now to wait till the sun goes down...👻

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

there was an interview early on after announcement where they said they had always designed their games based on the theme of 'biohazard' and all that entailed, which is why the plot started becoming focused soley on fighting bioterrorism and such. For this one to change it up they decided to focus on the resident evil title instead and part of the process ended up being watching a lot of american horror movies i guess

it looks like texas chainsaw/evil dead i want it so bad

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wasn't too into the texas chainsaw look at first, but it's cool to hear that the game is good. i might give it a try next year when it's discounted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive heard its short so I may rent it and thon it this weekend.

• Locked thread