Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
pizza pizza gabor

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Still no one has said who the gently caress she actually is

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

The Wizard of Poz posted:

she's zsa zsa gabor

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

The Wizard of Poz posted:

One of Conrad Hilton's ex-wives who was famous for being famous decades before the Kardashians.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I thought she voiced Bianca from that Rescuers movie but it was her sister.
20 years of lies, I've been living.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
woah a lot of famous people are dying now that the first real entertainment celeberties are getting up in age
woah

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I choose to believe it was the curse of 2016 killing these elderly celebrities.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i remember when she slapped that cop lmao

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Applewhite posted:

I choose to believe that they were piss poor at boardgames and death had no choice.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I liked her sister more.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
What was the very first celebrity death

We need to take a look backwards at what started this disturbing trend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

criscodisco posted:

I liked her sister more.

Welcome to Hooterville

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestonJew posted:

What was the very first celebrity death

We need to take a look backwards at what started this disturbing trend

Jesus

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

No one was there to tweet their respects, doesn't count

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

2016's blood lust cannot be sated

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Welcome to Hooterville

In the 60s and 70s maybe but that's passé and almost conservative dress now.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I say it every celebrity death thread, but just wait until our generation gets old. At the same time as we are facing our own mortality there will be a constant onslaught of people we are familiar with dying. We have so many tiers and types of celebrities, and social media makes it so that they never just disappear. Remember when the fat videogames man from giantbomb died? There will be someone who occupies that level of "not a celebrity, but someone you or people in your sphere of influence knows well enough" dying constantly, alongside people you knew from highschool who you never talk to but are connected with on facebook.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i can't wait until insane clown posse die I want to see hundreds of thousands of juggalos make a mecca to Detroit

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Applewhite posted:

It's only going to get worse. All the iconic rock figures and actors from the 1950s onwards are getting pretty old. I'm convinced Keith Richards is immortal, though.

Agent Escalus posted:

Hooterville is the town in which Greenacres and Petticoat Junction were set and from which the Clampett family in The Beverly Hillbillies originated.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 20, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

VectorSigma posted:

i remember when she slapped that cop lmao

Thanks to the album Mind of Mystikal, I will always remember.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Moon Atari posted:

I say it every celebrity death thread, but just wait until our generation gets old. At the same time as we are facing our own mortality there will be a constant onslaught of people we are familiar with dying. We have so many tiers and types of celebrities, and social media makes it so that they never just disappear. Remember when the fat videogames man from giantbomb died? There will be someone who occupies that level of "not a celebrity, but someone you or people in your sphere of influence knows well enough" dying constantly, alongside people you knew from highschool who you never talk to but are connected with on facebook.

im gonna be so sad when lowtax dies

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm not a celebrity so I'm gonna live forever.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Agent Escalus posted:

Ugh!, it's where Green Acers took place :rolleyes:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Never actually saw any of those shows, mostly because Nick at Nite never came to Canada and the UHF stations I get get growing up didn't buy them from the syndicators. So what can I say, I thought it was a comment on her dress.

(I'll always be thankful that YTV aired Get Smart for a while though. No one should be deprived of Max's bumbling.)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im glad she doesnt exist anymore

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
My friend was her court appointed attorney in her conservatorship legal proceeding here in CA.

vOv

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i can't wait until insane clown posse die I want to see hundreds of thousands of juggalos make a mecca to Detroit

One of them is really fat, so maybe it'll be in the next few years

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

zsa zsa fat whore

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm glad of it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

zsa zsa fat whore

Rude

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Zsa zsa ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah zsa zsa-zsa!
Zsa zsa oh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Zsa Zsa Gabor, real name Tracy Proctor.

RIP Tracy.

EDIT:

Hhahaha what. THis is her husband:

wikipedia posted:

"Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt is a German-American entrepreneur best known as the last husband of late film actress Zsa Zsa Gabor. He changed his name after paying Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt to adopt him
In 1980, at the age of 36, Lichtenberg was adopted as an adult by Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt (1898–1983)"

How is that even a thing?

I am going to pay Queen Elizabeth to adopt me and change my name to Lord Shitstain of Windsor.

spud fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Dec 20, 2016

• Locked thread