Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

loving :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grouchio posted:

Bless you thread.

I don't get it.

ski free loving owned but had a memory leak or something where it would bug out nasty if you skied past a certain point. So the creator programmed in a yeti that would come eat you once you got far enough down the mountain. You could avoid it for a period of time, but it would get you eventually.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

VikingSkull posted:

I think you have to be of a certain age to remember that game

you had to play games on a computer in the early to mid 90s to have seen it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

nomadologique posted:

i never thought the ageline would be drawn for me over ski free, lmbo

i mean it came out in 91, but still i'm with you. Although if someone didn't use computers much until the 2000s they still might not recognize it. My roommate is older than me but didn't use computers until windows 2000/XP was standard.

• Locked thread