Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Giggs posted:

Got the latest version and I played it again, and beat it! I didn't up the difficulty, though I could have I guess. I got 97% as my lowest. I'm glad I played again, because I got to see more of what you put in there, including people getting angry and stuff. I smacked the first person that I thought was freaking out and he died of a heart attack and I'm into that. I liked the different classes too, because I felt that I was strategizing about splitting up my stewards between them. 1 in first/business and 2 in casual or whatever it's called, until things got more demanding and I was putting out fires all over. Fun!

Yay, I'm so glad you had a better experience this time! Also the different flight attendants have different attributes, see if you can figure them out! Sadly I realized I forgot to credit Screaming Color so I'll put yet another build out soon attributing the music to him (and Sinatra) and having more elegantly laid out difficulty controls.

E: Honeybee Havoc is a better Frog Fractions 2 than Frog Fractions 2

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Giggs posted:

The last phrase in both songs are a bit hard to hear, I think I could guess the ending of the second one, but the first I'm kinda lost with. They're still very fun though.

Are you planning on posting the music for download anywhere? I might just have to get the main song to listen to when I have something to do and want to feel fun while doing it.
Ah yeah, I'm not surprised those are a bit muddy - the ending of the first song is "Don't forget to tip!" and the ending for the other is "I don't wanna' die!"

As for posting some of the music for download, sure! https://soundcloud.com/ultigonio/dudon-drule

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
:siren: Gong Show Schedule :siren:
https://goo.gl/Q9ND5x

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ultigonio posted:

Ah yeah, I'm not surprised those are a bit muddy - the ending of the first song is "Don't forget to tip!" and the ending for the other is "I don't wanna' die!"

As for posting some of the music for download, sure! https://soundcloud.com/ultigonio/dudon-drule

Awesome, thanks!

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
May be a little late in promoting this, but I've been super busy lately so whatevs bros.

Follow the handy audio instructions to make good food!

...And I do mean "handy" ;)

https://twitter.com/Harold_Krell/status/821960800805928960

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!
Played some more games

Life is Simply Unfair
Interesting though I did find myself clicking through to get to the test as soon as possible, I couldn't really tell if I was supposed to have much finesse over the dice. Having some way to see the messages would be great since some got forced off screen before I could read them.

Alien Alchemy
This is pretty neat though at first I felt like I was getting really mixed results. I'm guessing certain ingredients have more levels of failure / success to them than others? [spoiler]I had to play it a second time but that ending was pretty neat.[/b]

Fancy Feasts
Fun though the tutorials are a bit long (though intentional), got a good laugh out of me and was pretty fun too. I'm also interested to see how it would be if I got more 'creative' with my ingredients.

Kernel Panic
Dumb but funny, kept getting lots of crashes when I typed something wrong though, seemed like if I hit Enter on any of the popups it happened pretty frequently? I had some trouble figuring out how to download the bombsoft file via remote desktop though, I could get that I was supposed remote into one and download to the other.

Honeybee Havoc
Uh, that was interesting. Even the base game was fun in it's own dumb way before going completely batshit.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Oh baby :woop:

TheOrange posted:

Alien Alchemy
This is pretty neat though at first I felt like I was getting really mixed results. I'm guessing certain ingredients have more levels of failure / success to them than others? [spoiler]I had to play it a second time but that ending was pretty neat.[/b]

I played it like 6 times because I'm a sucker for the music, and I'm pretty sure that the amount of fireworks correlates to the number you got right. For example, imagine the following where there are 3 symbols that map to 1,2, and 3:

ABA = 131

Now if you guess 211, you got 2 of 3 right (because order doesn't matter) and get a middle amount of fireworks. If you guess 113 you would get the huge fireworks display for getting all the numbers right, again the order doesn't matter. If you guess 333 you would get only the small fireworks for getting 1/3 right. If you guessed 222 you would get the alien vomiting because you didn't get anything right in the drink.

Basically it plays like Mastermind but without order mattering I think.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

TheOrange posted:

Alien Alchemy
This is pretty neat though at first I felt like I was getting really mixed results. I'm guessing certain ingredients have more levels of failure / success to them than others? I had to play it a second time but that ending was pretty neat.[/b]

Nope, let me write out a bunch of stuff to explain!

Mo_Steel posted:

I played it like 6 times because I'm a sucker for the music, and I'm pretty sure that the amount of fireworks correlates to the number you got right. For example, imagine the following where there are 3 symbols that map to 1,2, and 3:

ABA = 131

Now if you guess 211, you got 2 of 3 right (because order doesn't matter) and get a middle amount of fireworks. If you guess 113 you would get the huge fireworks display for getting all the numbers right, again the order doesn't matter. If you guess 333 you would get only the small fireworks for getting 1/3 right. If you guessed 222 you would get the alien vomiting because you didn't get anything right in the drink.

Basically it plays like Mastermind but without order mattering I think.

Oh wait Mo is exactly right and put it better than I had while I was writing a response.

A helpful tip for players that I've been meaning to put anywhere is this: If you hold LMB and then move over an ingredient, it will pick it up. This makes it a lot easier to grab stuff faster and also means you don't have to look at the ingredients to get the one you want.

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Giggs posted:

Nope, let me write out a bunch of stuff to explain!

Oh wait Mo is exactly right and put it better than I had while I was writing a response.

A helpful tip for players that I've been meaning to put anywhere is this: If you hold LMB and then move over an ingredient, it will pick it up. This makes it a lot easier to grab stuff faster and also means you don't have to look at the ingredients to get the one you want.

Ah, gotcha. The first time through I actually thought it might of been the game screwing with me and that it was random, but then you get to the ending and it makes sense. I think the only hard part was distinguishing between the 1, 2, and 3 ingredients correct states.

I really enjoyed it though especially as someone who wants to make something with fake language stuff in it.

high on life and meth
Jul 14, 2006

Fika
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

:o

Afal
Sep 4, 2012

"Tubular! Catch you on the flip side!"
Ok some more quick reviews:

DDAFPST Ostriches: I can't wait to see how this pans out in the gong show with the twitch integration. This has a good amount of goofyness that's great to see again by this team.

Fructidor: Other than my laptop struggling to run this smoothly, this was a pretty solid game and I had a lot of fun guillotining. Revolutionary

BOSS 900: "Hi GDQ, today we're speedrunning BOSS 900. This game was for a long time untouchable until we all read The Mythical Man-Month and now we're using the Silver Bullet Strat and some second-system skips. Prototyping HYPE!!!"

Alien Alchemy: I like how this wasn't extremely punishing, but it was difficult to tell if I was getting things right or not and the ending was a bit weird. Maybe there's a secret ending for getting the ending right who knows? Nice bits of fireworks and puke particles

Station Merde: OH GOD WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT HOW THE HELL DO I PICK THINGS UP WHERE'S THE GUN gently caress THIS I'M GETTING OFF THIS SHIP

Oh No! Volcano!: I hate this game. I hate that it wouldn't recognise that I was running steam for a long time. I hate the floaty/delayed controls that make me accidentally move people off the platform. I hate that there's too much poo poo going on for me to stop and think about how to avoid them and get away from the lava behind. I hate that I haven't even finished even one objective yet. But most of all I Hate That I Can't Stop Playing It. A+

Fire in Building 13: Horror/Firefighting game? OK. I assume it's "score as high as you can until the house burns down or you die or whatever". Fire seemed impossible to put out once it got a certain size. Great pixel art.

Delenda Airlines: I started playing this once before I got interrupted and I couldn't find the pause button so I had to just outright Alt F4. When I saw the tutorial screens I was screaming since there was no way I was going to remember all of that. When it got to the actual game it was a little simpler (Click customer, click food or drink, switch to another attendant, repeat). Got a full playthrough getting nearly 100%, 97%, 100%, so had to try again and see what happened if I wasn't doing anything with a flight attendant. Not working makes someone wants to not panic? That's not me. I'm the opposite of that (probably why I'm not a flight attendant). Some weird UI stuff where I couldn't select the customer I want but overall a nicely polished game.

Ok I guess I'm going to have to make a decision on which game had the effects I liked the most... I'll get back to you on that one

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Oh yeah...spacebar is pause...I'll put that on the jam page :downs:

E: also I uploaded another build :shepface: this one has good difficulty balancing, really!

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 21, 2017

WrathOfBlade
May 30, 2011

Your game is great & this looks like the best way to iterate on it. Good luck!

Also thanks everyone who had kind words re: the pixelly veggies I made for Bodega Blast! I wish I'd had time to pitch in more but it was fun working with a new group of people & I am endlessly amused by how the pieces all fit together in the end.

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
https://twitter.com/awfuljams/status/822564368311164928

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I just added a Post Mortem to Oh No! Volcano! if anyone's interested in the process that went into it. Also, I just topped the leaderboard of Oh No! Volcano! with a score of 93k. I recorded the run here if anyone's interested in how the challenge feels at higher scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68COJWXZ7Y4

I make a ton of mistakes in the above video, and don't split the crowd as often as I should. There's a few times splitting the crowd to rescue more survivors would have been the smarter move. I also should have stayed off some narrow paths when I had a larger crowd. Still pretty sure scores above 200,000 are possible.

kukrunkarmaskin
Mar 28, 2005

you should see my TMNT® Machinegun
Hey, Fructidor dev here! I just saw the game played on stream and felt I could have done a better job of explaining some things. It's technically on the tutorial screens but yeah, time constraints and all.

1: if you hold the mouse button down you can change the angle of the blade when slicing, and also the direction of throwing (right mouse)

2: if you hold the right mouse down and release it further away from the guillotine, it will increase the strength of your throw, meaning you can throw stuff out on the map! (this is what the adjustable camera is for)

You can throw both fruit and cakes. So the idea is to slice the right kind of fruit to make a cake, and throw the "wrong" kind of fruit to the peasants. Then when the cake is done, you throw it out on the map, causing the peasants to flock to it instead of loving your poo poo up while trying to make cakes.

That said, there's a bug meaning most of the time you can't finish wave 25 :( I e
ven made an ending cutscene and all.

Anyway, I got some good feedback from watching the stream on how the game can be improved, so thanks!

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

If you need a tester I would be glad to help!

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

Just checked out the VOD of the GONG SHOW! I very much enjoyed seeing the games I intended to play the other night and didn't (sorry gang). The judges/player as well as the chat had me chuckling quite a bit.

For a few games the judges would say "I would have liked if they added ______". At first I thought this wasn't a great line of criticism for game jam games due to the constraints but I guess if you pick a small enough scope you can add features that are lacking rather than doing a slightly larger scope and only showing a taste of your concept.

Anyways loved the first night of the stream and I am excited to re-double my efforts for the next SA jam :)

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Unfortunately I had to miss the Gong Show, but I very much appreciate the kind words. Thank you judges et al!

Even though I wrote another novel for my post-mortem, I forgot to explicitly mention there is no fail state in any stage. Originally I was going to have a score limit to reach in order to continue but I thought asking you to perform well AND learn symbols would have been too much. The ignored patrons definitely should have done something to punish you though, I agree.

Jon, you got every single ingredient wrong in the final test and that is a better outcome than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you.

If anyone wants to skip playing the game and just watch the "good" end, you can hit f9 during any stage.

high on life and meth
Jul 14, 2006

Fika
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

TheOrange posted:

If you need a tester I would be glad to help!

Throw me an email address and you're in! (goes for anyone in this thread <3)

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Credit to TheOrange and Blade for getting complimented left and right during our gong show segment.
also credit to me for not getting poo poo on endlessly in that segment despite it being my first time doing 3d stuff.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Your game was good. Really good for a first try at 3D.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Now that the Gong Show is over, the last of my bounties:

Mo_Steel posted:

:siren: Humble Game Dev Bundle - My Choice - This one goes to the game of my choosing; I will decide based on many factors: how funny is your game, have you made a game before, is your game name difficult to pronounce, and what day of the week it is when I decide maybe. YOU CAN BUY THIS RIGHT NOW TOO IF YOU WANT, HOLY poo poo!!! The bundle includes:
  • Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard
  • Pyxel Edit (Beta)
  • Spriter Pro
  • Spriter Pro Game Effects Art Pack
  • HTML5 Exporter
  • Marmoset Hexels 2.5
  • Todoist Premium 1 year subscription
  • Spriter Pro Basic platformer, Adventure Platformer, and Run N' Gun Platformer Art Packs
  • PICO-8
  • SpriteIlluminator Lifetime License
  • Spriter Pro RPG Heroes and Radius Wing SHMUP Art packs
  • Voxatron
  • 1Password Families 1 year subscription

This was hard because there were a lot of good games this jam; basically every game is playable and decent, and the first hurdle is really just getting started and putting anything together so it's pretty impressive.

Winner: PaniCATS by Slyonics / Ziggy Starfucker!

PaniCATS fit the theme alright: trying to herd cats is fairly panic inducing. You had a few mechanics, some level variety, pretty good sprite work, and I think you could build the concept into something good with some effort in a very Lemmings sense. I have no idea if you want any of these things but if not feel free to pass them along to someone else or whatever you like. I'll PM you a shortcut to the gift, congratulations again!

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Very nice gong show. Great job everyone. Fantastic set of games this year.

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

Mo_Steel posted:

Now that the Gong Show is over, the last of my bounties:

This was hard because there were a lot of good games this jam; basically every game is playable and decent, and the first hurdle is really just getting started and putting anything together so it's pretty impressive.

Winner: PaniCATS by Slyonics / Ziggy Starfucker!

PaniCATS fit the theme alright: trying to herd cats is fairly panic inducing. You had a few mechanics, some level variety, pretty good sprite work, and I think you could build the concept into something good with some effort in a very Lemmings sense. I have no idea if you want any of these things but if not feel free to pass them along to someone else or whatever you like. I'll PM you a shortcut to the gift, congratulations again!

Holy poo poo, thank you so much! Really I'm just thrilled that someone enjoyed my game and thinks it could be expanded into something more substantial. I'm still researching what exactly everything in the Humble Game Dev Bundle does, but I know for sure that I can put Spriter Pro and all of its art packs to good use. Personally, my number one hurdle to finishing my hobby game projects is a lack of readily available art assets - once I have something pretty to look at it's much easier to stay motivated.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Hey folks cheers for all your reviews and cheers to the gong show team for an excellent gong show!

Yeah my game was very much not all there and turns out doing collision detection in java script that didn't slow the game down to a crawl was a bit of a sticking point. It seemed no matter how much i fiddled about with it it always led to being able to see through walls so I ended up just giving up on it.

Congrats on everyone who got something done and looking forward to the next jam!

high on life and meth
Jul 14, 2006

Fika
Rules
Everything
Around
Me
Gong Show was super fun to watch! I haven't participated in game jams in forever, this has been great.

EDIT: Just noticed that Yo! Let's UP was covered on RPS but no mention of the jam :(

high on life and meth fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jan 22, 2017

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
That's why you got to cover your game in AwfulJam logos. Pretty cool though, feels good to have a big name notice your game.

Afal
Sep 4, 2012

Ok I guess I gotta get round to giving away the rest of my bounties then.

Before that, I'm going to briefly talk about a certain "anti-bounty" that I threw in every jam. This was the "worst game packaged in the worst way" "bounty" that was probably a lot more harmful than intended. The reason I created that "anti-bounty" was that in other gamejams (mainly ludum dare where there are thousands of entries that you have to review) people would be absolutely awful at packaging their games. One game I remember ended up spitting out like 500 random files into a directory, had to be ran through a .bat file that you had to modify because the developer hard coded it to their user documents, and ended up just being a "My First Game" thing that didn't fit the theme at all and used copyrighted images.

The idea of the bounty was to deter people from doing harmful things that I'm sure not only annoys judges when judging their block, but also people playing the public builds; and I did that by offering a prize that no-one could possibly want (a key for an ouya game, a desura key etc). Unfortunately, the disincentive might have been more of an incentive to some people, and I can't be sure if people would purposely sabotage their game in order to get a stupid joke prize. I felt that I may have been unintentionally annoying the judges by creating a bounty that would probably annoy them.

So that's why this time I've retired the bounty. I don't want to create a situation where someone could be a jerk to people who want to play their game publicly and to judge. The bounty was also kind of passive-aggressive which is the complete wrong tone of what I wanted to convey.

Fortunately, this jam had been really good with packaging. There were a lot more this time using the web for their game, which is to be expected for a small gamejam I suppose. Those using unity are now using the new web export which is great! With the ones I had to download, I don't think I encountered any .rar's or .tar.gz's or whatever. All .zips! There were a few I had to create a directory/folder before extracting but overall, fairly good. I should also commend everyone on naming their files appropriately, and making it easy and straightforward to run their game. Good job everyone!

There were also far less annoyances with the distribution of the public builds. I think I only saw one person use Google Drive for their public build, two using dropbox, one mediafire, and the rest were either hosted on their own site or on itch.io. The worst one was mediafire. Stop using that please. I had to try 15 times before clicking download would actually download the file. The rest of the clicks opened popups for casino sites and something called roblox. I would hesitate to also kindly ask google drive and dropbox users to switch to something like itch.io for the next jam. It's great, honest! It could help your game get noticed in the wild... probably. It would be also great if anyone that did use itch.io would tag their game with the "awfuljams" tag.

Overall, I'm confident in retiring that stupid bounty, and I hope I don't have to eat my words when the next jam comes out.

---

Anyway, bounties:

Jo still needs to add/poke me on steam for their prize. I'm http://steamcommunity.com/user/afal (if anyone else here wants to add me, feel free to do so).

Now the :siren: JUICE :siren: prize. There were three games where I liked the juicyness:
  • An Escape The Room Game But Everything Is On Fire: I loved the music in this, and the text effects with it's bounciness and everything were great. Would have done with some more animations in places, but this one was a favourite of mine not only for the story and gameplay but also the bouncy letters. I realise that this is just an asset from the Unity store, but it's a good one. More bouncy text in video games please.
  • Fancy Feasts: Krell has done it again. I don't know how they keep doing it but they've managed to create yet another Krell Klassic. The star particle effects was a good start, but the beautifully flowing voice acting sound/music use throughout the piece was [does the chef kissy fingers thing]. The blood effects, smoke effects, screenshake and everything else I forgot to mention were great too. A well made video game.
  • Alien Alchemy: Fireworks and puke. Who thought it was that simple? I sure didn't. The alien jittering and the lights surely gave the atmosphere of an alien night club. Some great work done here.

There were some great stuff in other places as well, I loved the lighting effects in Arachnafoe, the turbulence in Delenda Airlines, and the kitty animations in PaniCATS. Everyone did a great job this jam.

However, I'm going to have to choose Fancy Feasts for not only have a really juicy game, but also make me type out "[does the chef kissy fingers thing]" and embarrassing myself. A key for Nuclear Throne is on it's way to Harold Krell! Congrats!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Thank you all for your kind words about Honeybee Havoc! I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy the first half! I noticed some compliments about the swarming physics though, so I just want to clear that up. I'm not actually talented, there's an extension in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 that more or less did it for me.

I wanted to give the game a "fever dream" vibe and wasnt sure my artist would be able to get much art done at all, and since I remembered Everdraed and co being pretty positive about it on the stream back in 2015 I thought I'd make it a pseudo sequel to Turbo Voynich Manuscript. I made all of it in the last 6 hours though, and from what I could tell from the Gong Show (my connection was abysmal and I couldn't see what anyone in the chat was saying about it) it seems that it fell pretty drat flat.
I was pleasantly surprised that people found the main game to be fun! I kept the levels to a minimum because I was afraid the judges would get bored of holding their mouse over a fat boy for like half a minute at a time.

Would anyone be interested in a full version of Honeybee Havoc? (Minus the second part)

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ziggy Starfucker posted:

Holy poo poo, thank you so much! Really I'm just thrilled that someone enjoyed my game and thinks it could be expanded into something more substantial. I'm still researching what exactly everything in the Humble Game Dev Bundle does, but I know for sure that I can put Spriter Pro and all of its art packs to good use. Personally, my number one hurdle to finishing my hobby game projects is a lack of readily available art assets - once I have something pretty to look at it's much easier to stay motivated.

You and me both; like anything else, practice makes perfect, and game jams have slowly been improving my own sprite work to be something actually not miserable. :glomp:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Afal posted:

However, I'm going to have to choose Fancy Feasts for not only have a really juicy game, but also make me type out "[does the chef kissy fingers thing]" and embarrassing myself. A key for Nuclear Throne is on it's way to Harold Krell! Congrats!

Thanks a lot! :w00t:

Glad everyone enjoyed my game during the Gong Show!

The game was originally going to have Guy Fieri as the narrator, but it would've taken too long to incorporate his sprite between minigames. Speaking of which, here's some early sprite work for the man himself:

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

Afal posted:

One game I remember ended up spitting out like 500 random files into a directory, had to be ran through a .bat file that you had to modify because the developer hard coded it to their user documents, and ended up just being a "My First Game" thing that didn't fit the theme at all and used copyrighted images.

Hahaha this is amazing

Afal
Sep 4, 2012

Like, the game ran ridiculously fast because I think they coded it on a potato or something. Also it was clearly a kid that made the game cause the game featured those rage meme faces and the name of their one person team was something like SuperGamesCorporation which was adorable. I hope they're still making games.

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
:siren: Top 12 (Out of 21 :V):siren:

* Yo! Let's Up
    * An Escape The Room Game But Everything Is On Fire
    * Fancy Feasts
    * oh no volcano
    * bodega blast
    * fructidor
    * Arachnafoe
    * Delenda Airlines
    * Alien Alchemy
    * Fire in Building 13
    * PaniCATS
    * Kernel Panic

Calipark fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 24, 2017

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Wow I must have missed Airlines Alien Alchemy, who would have guessed two airplane-themed games in the top twelve! :v:

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Ha ha over half the games in the running! Judging stream gonna be interesting this year, so many good games.

Afal
Sep 4, 2012

I was midway in writing something until I realising that I could turn this to one more bounty before the judging starts:

:frogsiren: :siren: NEW BOUNTY :siren: :frogsiren:

Whoever guesses correctly (or scores the best) on what the judges choice for each category is will win a copy of Spy Fox in Dry Cereal

Put in your guesses here (requires google signup): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSco8oFeW_POkuwwxFzU22BSzU2xlifMILXb8ziRARWflz9eig/viewform

You'll be allowed to edit your response as much as you like. I've set it to automatically end at like 4pm (UK Time) on a Friday because that's what the time on the AwfulJams page suggests (if this is wrong please tell me, like the time sounds wrong to me there) (I don't want people editing/submitting during the judges stream and I'm relying on technology to close the form for me because I'm lazy) .

If there's a bunch of people that score the same, I will pick randomly from a hat. Good luck!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I got this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Xibanya posted:

Wow I must have missed Airlines Alien Alchemy, who would have guessed two airplane-themed games in the top twelve! :v:

I'm really into the accidental alliteration also.

• Locked thread