Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yeah, the multi-hours documentary is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The script writer, who believes that Deckard is human, loves the unicorn bit. He thinks it'S part of the theme of Deckard becoming more like a machine and dehumanization in general. THey know his thoughts, how he thinks, making him like a cog in their machine.

Just an interesting thought. Personally, I believe it's impossible to know and that's the point.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Neo Rasa posted:

I never saw John Wick, is it a music video like energetic and colorful or like everything is desaturated? Why is either good or bad?

Always found it funny that Blade Runner's world of all things have never had a cool comic iteration given how influenced it was by comics. There was an official comic adaptation of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep that was also fuckin' awful.

It did spawn a lot of inspired by stuff. Like anime and videogames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyUShtcn94

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Neo Rasa posted:

There was to be a Name of the Rose game (ended up being a ripoff released as Abbey of Crime, one of the best games ever made).

There was to be a Name of the Rose game (ended up being a ripoff released as Abbey of Crime, one of the best games ever made).

Holy poo poo what!!??

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Wizchine posted:

Well, the movie's theme is spelled out in the first part of the trailer in Jared Leto and Robin Wright's monologues. I think reading between the lines gives away what I anticipate is the central hook of the film: Tyrell corp has designed - or is attempting to design - replicants that can produce offspring - perhaps even by pairing with humans.

So the plot of Armitage III?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Origami Dali posted:

Dune will now only be made if it's 1.5 hours and features a supervillian with an end of the world doomsday device, set to the tune of a punched up 80s dance soundtrack.

I'd still go see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Unrelated, but I remembered this video game track while watching the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2JMqI8grM

• Locked thread