Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shaddak posted:

After binge watching Marco Polo, I have to agree.

so mad netflix is making a bunch of awful shows including putting 100 mil into the crown and left that show on a cliffhanger about prester john.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

movie's amazing so leto just being "fine" (which i agree with) sticks out compared to everything else.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i loved this movie and i'm glad the rumor i heard that scott made them say deckard was a replicant was untrue.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kassad posted:

That doesn't explain the couple times (one in the film, one in a promotional short) where we see Wallace kill replicants who don't struggle or fight back in any way. Conditioning or monitoring only goes so far.

one was a newborn.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've never watched those and never will cuz i hate poo poo outside of the movie itself but it seemed fine without them. movie was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you are correct. that was dumb for covenant.

• Locked thread