Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I signed up for beta when it was just a website with a handful of screenshots, long before Microsoft became involved. It looked too good to be true at that point, and I more or less forgot about it until the e-mail arrived. Thank gently caress my housemates and I had cable internet by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Sixfools posted:

I logged out my main on the beaches of Mayoi, and then my alt with everyone in Holtburg. I ran into my patron from 17 years ago 30 minutes before the server shutdown, I was his first vassal and it ment a ton to him to run into me at the end of it all. I think he logged out in Sanctuary which is a great spot.

Now that is touching, goddamn.

• Locked thread