Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Many, many fond memories. I will miss Dereth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Are people moving over to Project Gorgon?

Is it really anything like AC?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

RentACop posted:

I remember there was some island you could barely see off the coast so a bunch of people hung out near it to generate a portal storm and a couple of them got teleported to it and explored it, which turned out to be pretty dangerous as despite there being no monsters the geometry was hosed up so you could take a step onto an incline and start sliding helplessly while taking rapid-fire fall damage
Asheron's island?

There was one off the dire lands that people tried that to as well, I suspect that was it.

• Locked thread