Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.
For a game that has occupied my free time from early 2000 till now; RIP.
Having friends in the game development industry, and ones directly tied to Standing Stone and their publisher(s). Severlin did everything he could to bring AC over in this acquisition. It's truly poo poo he's being slayed on the forums.
Private servers didn't happen. That was a corporate cock block as I've been told. The fact WB is holding the IP to this game is some kind of beef none of us will understand without being there.
I hope individuals take the initiative to build a server for this client. If anything, people would love to log in just to socialize. This was still a healthy community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Pube Factory posted:

The thunder of me crushing this noob is followed by the deafening silence of death!

Knock him all the way back to Morningthaw!

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Bahanahab posted:

Tons of old names logging in right now. Still haven't seen any of the Rudy's. With all the people logging back on, they are starting to coordinate mass dungeon runs, final pics, all the things you would expect to happen right now.

I logged in this morning and said farewell to everyone. Sad as gently caress.

http://giphy.com/gifs/11P4YVyk2yW1os

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Just let it die. At best the private servers crack the rose-colored glasses and memories of once was.

There's better poo poo out there.

• Locked thread