Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Remember those dungeons that had the elemental stones to put in your weapons? I remember one that was like all platforming. I died many times falling to my death. I think another one of the dungeons split players up into level ranges and people in the higher level dungeon had to hit switches to open doors in the lower level dungeon and vice versa. I believe that dungeon also ended with a jump across an acid pit that caused many deaths.

Also spending many hours in the Lugian Citadel where the spawn rate was so fast that you could fight non-stop for hours.

This was also the only MMO that had lore I actually cared about. The first few story arcs were great especially the one about the explorer guy who was captured, tortured and turned into a Virindi.

Edit: gently caress mites!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread