Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
I feel I would be remiss if I didn't say something.

Played this game like a fiend with two other friends in high school. I dragged one of them kicking and screaming from EQ, and got the other started shortly after. Loved the game's sheer sense of freedom - build your own character from scratch, no "zones" apart from dungeons, and tons of content that just existed for its own sake. The world not being a typical "elves and dragons" world was also a big selling point as all the creatures were completely new.

I'll probably log in one last time before they take down the servers, just for old time's sake.

Goodbye, AC. You never received the appreciation you deserved, but you won't be forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread