Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My cat has feline AIDS, so your cat would win the battle, but if it drew blood it would lose the war.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ha jokes on you I don't have a cat because I'm a dude. :j:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

I like cats

:same:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Is it normal for cats to mount & bite the neck of another when they finish fighting?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
My cat was a rapist & murderer that died of diabetes

RIP Douchebag

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol cat bros

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Captain Yossarian posted:

My cat is fat as poo poo and won't take any lip from your cat

the gently caress is your cat gonna do about anything?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:same:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

my mums cat cried and shat on the floor when she bought a cat decoration for the balcony.

she also cannot buy fluffy slippers anymore because he is terrified of them being another cat.

Basically your cat would win

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Fat Shat Sings posted:

the gently caress is your cat gonna do about anything?

You know like far guys that look like they could be tough? He's like that. He'd expose his belly for scratches and petting

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

My cats are complete weenies

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
This is what 3.5kg of pure territorial aggression looks like:

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
A former friend of mine used to have a buff as hell cat. You could see his cut cat muscles bulge whenever it would take a leap at your toes. He ended up getting rid of it because the cat was too much for him and would kick his rear end regularly.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

A former friend of mine used to have a buff as hell cat. You could see his cut cat muscles bulge whenever it would take a leap at your toes. He ended up getting rid of it because the cat was too much for him and would kick his rear end regularly.

i can see why he is a former friend

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Bunch of pussies itt

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

no

nope

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
son of a bitch is like 20 pounds of pure muscle and anger

the best cat ever, basically

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
My original buddy was a kitten they said came from Alaska. He grew big (never fat and controlled his eating) with a long tail. He knew how to open doors and had a mean wild streak in him since he also went outdoors a lot when younger in Canada hanging out with an older cat that must have taught him something cause he was a hunter. Birds, squirrels, rabbits, and he went after Canadian Geese a couple times and chased dogs away. I still have scars from his pissed off times and "playing" as a kitten. Docs said he had kidney issues and wouldn't make it but lived 5 years after while giving him some medicine.

His name was Simba and he was my bro for 18 years, awesome badass cat.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I had a fat cat that loved lasagna and hated Mondays. I shot him in the face with a shotgun.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Seems like there is a lot of cat hubris ITT.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
We had a cat that would always start fights with the neighborhood cats and then come home with his rear end in a top hat torn to shreds because he was constantly running away from them.

you want to be the toughest cat don't step up to the podium unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

We had a cat that would always start fights with the neighborhood cats and then come home with his rear end in a top hat torn to shreds because he was constantly running away from them.

you want to be the toughest cat don't step up to the podium unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Cats love poo poo-talking to one another. Some of them are just too good at poo poo talking and not so good at backing up their words.

One of mine is like that. She's a big weenie, but loves bitching at the big boys.

whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

I taught my cat to never fear a dog.

Worked out good!

I sleep better at night knowing that the Bad Dogs will have hell to pay if they ever break into MY place

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

whoredog posted:

I taught my cat to never fear a dog.

Worked out good!

I sleep better at night knowing that the Bad Dogs will have hell to pay if they ever break into MY place

is this the bruce lee of cats?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

my cat wall runs like he is in the matrix, but i think they all do that :confused:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
My cat Midas is chill as can be and loves everything. I adopted a kitten awhile ago, and as soon as I brought him home Midas pinned him down and started cleaning him and purring. 100% domesticated not a fightin' bone in his body.

So please keep your fightcat away from my chillcat

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
wut

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAF8gMN9c0

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

What is this retard boy doing just hanging around two gators.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

That's one cool cat

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
my 10lb cat beats up my 55lb dog on a regular basis, eat poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvEb69iodc

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 22, 2016

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I think im gonna get myself a cat soon, or maybe two. whats the limit on this catfight?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Zombiepop posted:

I think im gonna get myself a cat soon, or maybe two. whats the limit on this catfight?

Get a dozen so you can weed out the weaklings

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Most cats are dumb, lazy pieces of poo poo. Not this one.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bob James posted:

Most cats are dumb, lazy pieces of poo poo. Not this one.

good cat

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Growing up my brother had this short-hair orange tabby that we got as a kitten from a pet store. Being dumb little kids we didn't realize that things like "cats always land on their feet" was just a saying, so did poo poo like toss the cat off the three story peak of the house. Cat would hit ground and immediately just tear off and avoid us for an hour or so. We also lived out in the country and always had a couple of dogs and at least one other cat around, in addition to various wildlife hanging around. All these factors presumably contributed to making this the most bad-rear end cat ever. He was also wicked-smart, and my brother easily trained him to come, sit, and stay like a dog.

I watched that cat successfully fight raccoons, and stalk and attack dogs then chase them back into the woods. He was a good cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

• Locked thread