Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

IM GONNA BOOP ALL THESE CATS ON THE NOSE AND GET AWAY WITH IT TOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

free hubcaps posted:

holy gently caress this guy is a mad man

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
my cat has feline spasticity

gj fighting a cripple, OP

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

free hubcaps posted:

I hope you get clawed

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i don't actually have any other cats right now lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:eyepop:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One of the tactical strategies of cats is to just be stupidly aggro so that other animals are like, oh poo poo, it's a cat, those things are hosed up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

One of the tactical strategies of cats is to just be stupidly aggro so that other animals are like, oh poo poo, it's a cat, those things are hosed up

i read once that male beavers will gnaw their own testicles off if threatened I guess to just show how insane they are?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The one thing that it seems like even the most badass cat has qualms about is crows. I had this badass American Bobtail cat that weighed just under 20 lbs. at his fighting weight, and I was doing some inane rabbitholing on Wikipedia and played the sound file of a crow's call. The cat immediately perked up and started carefully stalking around the house, on the lookout for an unexpected crow.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The one thing that it seems like even the most badass cat has qualms about is crows. I had this badass American Bobtail cat that weighed just under 20 lbs. at his fighting weight, and I was doing some inane rabbitholing on Wikipedia and played the sound file of a crow's call. The cat immediately perked up and started carefully stalking around the house, on the lookout for an unexpected crow.

cats have an evolutionarily-ingrained fear of birds. you ever open up a trash bag around your cat? they think the motherfuckin argentavis magnificens is comin to snatch em up

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Crows are smart and also they'll point out cats, which makes it hard for them to catch stupider birds.

Even my family's master hunter cat, Undercarriage, never got a crow even though she made piles of other dead animals, mostly deer mice, every day.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
my cat could only catch baby bunnies and stupid birds

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pick posted:

Crows are smart and also they'll point out cats, which makes it hard for them to catch stupider birds.

Even my family's master hunter cat, Undercarriage, never got a crow even though she made piles of other dead animals, mostly deer mice, every day.

Crows also work in teams, and often have a lot of free time on their hands. Messing with cats is a hobby some of them develop.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Crows also work in teams, and often have a lot of free time on their hands. Messing with cats is a hobby some of them develop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsEJ0JyoeU

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
My cats are twins and have spent their whole lives perfecting how to hunt together, they take prey down in a coordinated effort like a pride of tiny lionesses, good luck with that op's cat.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANZBs8Za0Q

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Good luck owning an rear end in a top hat cat op, my cat is a lover not a fighter

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
RIP Vinnie, he once kicked the asses of an airedale and a yellow lab at the same time in my back yard, he was a bit overweight and liked to lay around but he was an amazing hellbent black blur when he was pissed.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
My cat is 15, so yeah. He's old as gently caress and blind as hell. A stiff breeze could kick his rear end.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

meet girls at the store posted:

My cats are twins and have spent their whole lives perfecting how to hunt together, they take prey down in a coordinated effort like a pride of tiny lionesses, good luck with that op's cat.

did you not see bruce lee cat?

it can effortlessly redirect your cat's attacks and blind them with martial arts.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

whoredog posted:

I taught my cat to never fear a dog.

Worked out good!

I sleep better at night knowing that the Bad Dogs will have hell to pay if they ever break into MY place

I don't see any dogs?

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
This is my cat, Nailo.
Does she look like she loses fights?

Case closed.

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010
The OP has literally zero hype. If you are going to promote a fight at least have an action photo of the cat. It needs to look tough and mean. Instead it looks slightly surly from being woken up.

All I'm saying is when you have a press conference with 2 boxers before an upcoming match they don't flutter their eyelashes at each other and talk about what they have been watching on netflix.

My cat is a runt and has been bested by medium sized birds on 2 occasions.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

did you not see bruce lee cat?

it can effortlessly redirect your cat's attacks and blind them with martial arts.

That's how cats fight after they've been declawed in the front end.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

DavidAlltheTime posted:

This is my cat, Nailo.

Case closed.

I dunno about fights but that fuckin thing surely can't lose weight.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i don't think so

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Teikanmi posted:

i don't think so

He looks like a final boss type of catte.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
My cats, as a kid, were barn cats. Scrappy fighting toms that would kick your rear end six ways from Sunday. Missing ears, eye's, tails, etc. They'd come and go as they pleased. We'd put a heat lamp in the barn when it got below zero. They kept the grainery and the barn clean of pests. We had one that would bird but not mouse. We had another that kept the rabbits in check. The inevitable kittens would walk across the fields and find new homes in someone else's barn. We had an albino barn cat that was stone deaf and always slept under cars. Great mouser. It died of feline leukemia.

I have a cat that mouses but never kills them all the way. I end up having to find the mouse and chuck it out the back door.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

mostlygray posted:

I have a cat that mouses but never kills them all the way. I end up having to find the mouse and chuck it out the back door.

my snowshoe siamese does this and then gets pissy when I take it from him

like, eat it or move on bro

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i read once that male beavers will gnaw their own testicles off if threatened I guess to just show how insane they are?

You think that's intense? Just until yo-

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

DavidAlltheTime posted:

This is my cat, Nailo.

Case closed.

Those droopy eyes, that prone position. This is definitely a C- lazy loser cat.

The_end
May 17, 2014
Apparently they do not sell cat poison at home depot.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

The_end posted:

Apparently they do not sell cat poison at home depot.

nah but they sell it at Auto Zone

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I would also like to submit my poodle werecat to battle royale.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
But it's too coolddd ouside ouside to dig a hole in the garden. Better keep Mr Mittens in the freezer till spring

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Chlamyllionaire posted:

But it's too coolddd ouside ouside to dig a hole in the garden. Better keep Mr Mittens in the freezer till spring

lol I had to do this once

made getting Hot Pockets super awkward

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I guess we could've left him on the porch but then he'd have got stolen

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
If the OP is actually Jesus Christ I'm pretty sure none of our cats can kick his cat's rear end because his cat is a big fuckin magical lion. I saw it in a movie one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
My cat likes to lay on things and do cat stuff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread