Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I shewed my cat a picture of yourn, OP, and he ran away. Seems like you're right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
cats is bad a gently caress like little action movie motherfuckres

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
cats

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Simba.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Disagree

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My cat went out to take care of some poo poo and after a few hours of being out in the rain she came back nearly bone dry. She also fights anything that looks at her and she will return to the house in walking time when i go out back and whistle for her. She can go outside with less worry because she has an extra coat of armor.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

mostlygray posted:

My cats, as a kid, were barn cats. Scrappy fighting toms that would kick your rear end six ways from Sunday. Missing ears, eye's, tails, etc. They'd come and go as they pleased. We'd put a heat lamp in the barn when it got below zero. They kept the grainery and the barn clean of pests. We had one that would bird but not mouse. We had another that kept the rabbits in check. The inevitable kittens would walk across the fields and find new homes in someone else's barn. We had an albino barn cat that was stone deaf and always slept under cars. Great mouser. It died of feline leukemia.

I have a cat that mouses but never kills them all the way. I end up having to find the mouse and chuck it out the back door.

Does your cat act all proud of you when you catch the live mouse it brought to you? Mine does.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Are you Donald Trump?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Are you Donald Trump?

No but I had the same furniture for a while for one of the bedrooms.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
My other kitty is more content with life than you will ever be :3

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
My cat chases loving foxes and tried to take on a fully grown horse op. He gives no shits about your ginger pussy.

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
Probably... My cat is a sweetheart and a true treasure.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Lol ok. When i was a child we had a giant black cat named Josha who only ate dead bugs sticks and other things it'd scavenge from the woods behind our house.

Cat gave no shits for any prepared foods or shelter. First day we brought him home he booked out the door and would just be witnessed from a distance.

"Oh look it's our cat shshsh don't scare it away. Oh he's gorgeous is that loving possum in its mouth"

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Please, have a seat over there. We need to talk.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Please post more cays
cats

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Bored posted:

Does your cat act all proud of you when you catch the live mouse it brought to you? Mine does.

mine gets super pissed and growls when I take mice from him while they are still alive

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jeff smisek posted:

Please post more cays

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this is my cat holly and she will gently caress up any cat in this thread. Look at those shoulder muscles. She is strong as gently caress and huge, a seriously massive beast. Such a sweetie though.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I will fight any of your cats.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

this is my cat holly and she will gently caress up any cat in this thread. Look at those shoulder muscles. She is strong as gently caress and huge, a seriously massive beast. Such a sweetie though.

Would not gently caress with that cat

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Caesar Saladin posted:

I would boop that cat's nose. :3:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Blue Train posted:

gently caress it

Please don't gently caress the catt

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

my cat is dead you peace of poo poo

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Not sure why your cat would want to beat up mine, OP. She's such a sweetie. :3:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My cat is a huge rear end in a top hat but also a huge wuss puss. So yeah my cat would probably step to your cat and then get the poo poo kicked out of him imo.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Bored posted:

Last time a mouse got in my house, I woke up to find the kitchen floor just covered in mouse blood and my cat hopping around smacking at the now one legged mouse as it tried to crawl away. After I took the mouse away he spent the rest of the day trying to find it again.

He gets in fights with strays through closed doors too.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I used to have an insane rear end cat, the vicious little turd was never snipped and fought / raped literally every other cat he could get his claws on depending on gender. Of course I was a little kid so I named it Snowy and he used to drool when I pet him despite the fact he was literally ripped.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Caesar Saladin posted:

this cat could kick the poo poo out of some other cats

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My cat is a dog

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Something I've noticed with people that own cats, myself included. If you're talking about pets with other people and they have to stop and think for a second before telling you how many cats they have, they're lying. They don't need to stop to count how many cats they have, they're trying to figure out how many is socially acceptable.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

verbal enema posted:

Lol ok. When i was a child we had a giant black cat named Josha who only ate dead bugs sticks and other things it'd scavenge from the woods behind our house.

Cat gave no shits for any prepared foods or shelter. First day we brought him home he booked out the door and would just be witnessed from a distance.

"Oh look it's our cat shshsh don't scare it away. Oh he's gorgeous is that loving possum in its mouth"

african american, you racist

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I'm reposting these from the dog pics thread, I like that it has a happy ending. But it is gross and scary, just a warning.

1. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8be7p131Q

2. :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNHS-0WxGGs

3. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3JNIN5jtc4

4. :neckbeard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J00JPkXcd90

(These are a type of botfly that typically infects rats and other rodents but will also infect farm/barn cats and kittens.)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Looks like that cat got it's poo poo kicked by a mere fly. I doubt it would pose a challenge to the Op's cat.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

My cat with a recent kill. Your cat doesn't stand a chance.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Elliot is an rear end in a top hat to the other cat and always starts fights, and he steals things and hides them, but then he'll sit on your shoulder and purr and drool on you.

those goddamned eyes though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

As Nero Danced posted:

Something I've noticed with people that own cats, myself included. If you're talking about pets with other people and they have to stop and think for a second before telling you how many cats they have, they're lying. They don't need to stop to count how many cats they have, they're trying to figure out how many is socially acceptable.

I have a feral cat who I never adopted, never directly fed, but they started showing up at my house and now they sleep next to my head in bed (i did trap and spay/neuter it in the past) I guess what I'm saying is that it's hard to guage ownership when it's really "unofficial" and they're buddy buddy in the sheets but skittish in the streets.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Windows 98 posted:

My cat with a recent kill. Your cat doesn't stand a chance.

No shovel, no tattoo 3/10

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat

20 lbs of couch destruction.

He caught a mouse once by sitting on it. Mostly he's a gentle giant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

BrainMeats posted:

20 lbs of couch destruction.

He caught a mouse once by sitting on it. Mostly he's a gentle giant.

This is great. Best cat so far.

• Locked thread