Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

nerdz posted:

In the meanwhile I'm looking at origin deals. Dragon Age Inquisition seems to be extremely cheap right now, less than $3 in my region.

Probably because the beginning of the game might possibly be the most boring thing to ever exist. It takes hours to do anything interesting. I don't know anything about the interesting part because I just gave up. There is my highly detailed review. Still, $3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

I am also curious about this.

Mad Max for less than $7 is a steal. It's a little repetitive but it's gorgeous and fits the theme perfectly.

Yeah Mad Max looks good on even a mid-range PC. The only thing that made me finally upgrade was Forza Horizon 3, that really likes to borrow your CPU power.

• Locked thread