Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Just double the regular price and make it -50% for sales.

I guess that would gently caress with people who buy on release and who want to buy it outside of sales, and I respect not doing it for that reason, but I'm fairly sure that purely from a bottom line perspective it would be a good move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

Endless Legend: are the expansion packs crucial to enjoying the game the same way the Civ V expansion parks are, or would the base game be enough for me to dive in and have a good time?

(or should I just put Endless Legend back on the wishlist and get back to Civ V?)

Base game is perfectly fine. The DLC adds some fun stuff, but the base game is not broken/incomplete.

• Locked thread