Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

PantsBandit posted:

People were generally pretty lukewarm on Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, right?

It's Wolfenstein with a more overt B-Movie feel to it. If you want more Wolfenstein it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

OAquinas posted:

Thinking about doing this batch. Any of these terribad (including the controller)?
Also looking at "The Turing Test" but it sounds pretty short.

I just got the steam controller and I like it a heck of a lot. Some games have native support, a lot more have official bindings made by the devs and the rest have community bindings. I never thought I would play system shock 2 on the couch and it's amazing.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

MGR:R is really good once you get the hang of it. Probably the easiest to understand of the Platinum Games library, too.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Welp, just refunded Recettear, because forced 4:3 ratios, irritating chirps and dead-simple children's game gameplay is not what I need right now.

That's a shame, it's a really fun game.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Did Gat Outta Hell end up being good? I heard it was wonky when it was first released.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I do know a guy who bought it and he can't even run the thing on his computer. Hype can be powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I've been playing Black Mesa on the steam controller and I think it's pretty great. Mind you, I am playing on easy.

• Locked thread