Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

How long does the sale go on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Justin_Brett posted:

What's the port of Dark Souls II like?

Good. If it's cheap, jump on that.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

10 pounds, but okay! Is blood bowl 2 worth it at 9 quid as well?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mokinokaro posted:

No. Stay far away from Blood Bowl 2. It's more DLC platform than proper game.

Blood bowl: chaos edition then? I feel like it'd scratch a decent itch of chilled out board-like game. With a certain other thread locked I feel like it's okay to give GW money right now.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Ticket to Ride is on Steam too, y'know, and gives $0 to GW

Thanks. I love board games but can't buy any at the moment. Never played ticket to ride, but I've heard good things. :)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Can I join the SA Goons steam group?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jamfrost posted:

Mrmmmm, I view it more as a great RTS.

This, reminds me a lot of one of the old Dawn of War games with the capturing points for resources using a small squad stuff.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

With all the sales on jrpgs going on at the moment does anyone have any good recommendations? The last two I played were trails in the sky and lost odyssey, and I preferred the style of lost odyysey more.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Awesome! posted:

i need 1 "just 5 more minutes" and could give a bunch of duplicates in return. i do not have an authenticator though so the trade will probably take a couple days to go through. the cards say they are good until 2/2 though

im here if you or anyone else wants to take me up on this http://steamcommunity.com/id/sa_awesome

I've got a just 5 more minutes thing if you want it. I don't know how to steam, but if you want it add me and we can sort it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

StrixNebulosa posted:

The absolute best things on this list are Dungeonmans, Caves of Qud, and Crypt of the Necromancer - and the best bargain is DoomRL, as it's free! Get these four, have a blast!

This is a true statement, but didn't DoomRL get ripped and torn by bethesda?

• Locked thread