Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
The Deus Ex midweek madness is more exciting than anything I've spotted so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

deadly_pudding posted:

Weehhhhh everything I want is still $30 lol

I was hoping GTA V was gonna notch down another $10 this time around. Is GTA Online still a heinous wasteland of hackers?

You can get a Rockstar Club GTA5 key on gamebillet for 20€ with the code Wintersale, not for Steam though.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

Is Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma worth getting at $26.79 (33% off)? I've read the 999 LP and played through VLR, and enjoyed them both.

Just watch SGF stumble through it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9RdB5xIAEo
He was not really impressed

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Hopper posted:

A LOVELY LAD is indeed a lovely lad and top notch goon! Thanks to his assistance I was able to circumvent German censorship attempts without having to resort to shady third party key sellers.
Thank you much appreciated.

Dying Light Enhanced whatever is on German gamesplanet, it's been on their top 10 for many months. No idea how or where they got those working keys, but hey.
https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/dying-light-enhanced-edition-steam-key--2670-5

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Mystic Stylez posted:

Any opinions on Knee Deep?

It has a unique presentation style where you're basically controlling a theater play, and they swap out the backgrounds during transitions. It's really neat :shobon:

The story is extremely confusing though, you get thrown right into the poo poo and there's different 3 protagonists who get rapidly switched back and forth.
Lots of choices, but I'm not entirely sure how much of an impact they really have sorry. It's a decent 5$ game, or premium bundle material.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
drat, Arkham Knight with the season pass is a 50.1 GB download. Good thing we finally got our vectoring VDSL2+ line last week :unsmith:
70 mintues instead of 24 hours.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

happyhippy posted:

Straight away.
You start up high looking over the city and its pissing rain.
It should be quick to notice if your computer can handle it.
But if you have an 970 onwards it should be fine.

Then again, turn off the physx poo poo in the options and you get some good increases in performance.

Apparently I have one of the lucky computers. 2GB 960 (yeah :() didn't touch anything except upping AF and turning off motion blur.
Been zipping around that sexy city a bit and beating up punks who ran me over with a car, smooth as silk.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Palpek posted:

Any hidden gem I could buy for 3,60 Euros I got from trading cards?

Hum, Shadowrun Dragonfall or Orcs Must Die 1 GOTY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

nachos posted:

Is the witness worth it? I love puzzle games but a 25 hour game feels excessive. I burned out on talos even though I really enjoyed that game.

I follow SGF's playthrough of it on youtube, just watching it is infuriating and exhausting. I would check out some videos and see if you like the style, don't worry about spoilers there are 100's of mini puzzles and no story I could discern so far.

• Locked thread