Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Always glad to see this thread each year. Also the write up about Uplay, they do give Steam keys on non-Ubisoft games. Never knew until they had that even more on sale then intended sale a few weeks ago where I got Batman Arkham Origins + Season Pass for 3 bucks and a Origin key for Dragon Age Inquisition for 9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thank you Kragger for Street Fighter V. :toot:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I liked DA:I a lot. Shame you missed the really good deal Uplay had the other day when they goofed on their Origin/Steam discounts, as the GotY version was only 9 bucks then.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So how does Glittergrove Grove compare to gold standard fairy game on Steam, Farie Solitude?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

OK last day of the sale question:

get ONLY watch_dogs 2

OR

get all of:
DOOM/Fallout/Skyrim Pinball
ICEY
The Bunker
Ori and the Blind Forest

OR
get any two of the above + ELITE: Dangerous

VOTE NOW!

Also, props to whoever recommended The Dweller, I'm having way more fun than 50¢ should buy me

Honestly with those choices I would go with Watch Dogs 2. Still amazed how well that game turn out compared to the awful first game. So glad it easy to just ignore guns and just hack and use remote cars/drones to do your sneaking now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Chas McGill posted:

What's the best cheap controller that plays nicely with steam games? I've been gifted a bunch of games that are suited to controllers and I don't really like my wireless 360 pad for them. I was thinking of getting the PS4 one now that there's native support but it's so expensive!

There is a deal on the DS4 on Newegg from ebay.

Remember DS4 can use the Steam Controller presets in Big Picture Mode/Steamlink

• Locked thread