Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!
My slightly obscure steam sale recommendation is Gremlins, Inc.. It's a digital board game, yes, but it's not based on a tabletop analogue, which allows it to have more moving parts than most board games. It's relatively casual, with lots of ways to screw your opponents - or for your opponents to screw you -, but the top players are hovering around 60% win rate for 4-player matches, so skill definitely trumps luck despite the complaints in reviews. The DLC is purely cosmetic, as is the item shop. There's no grind whatsover. The play time for a match usually is around an hour, finding opponents takes 2-5 minutes, AI is actually quite decent, especially for newcomers. It's also really well balanced now after a lot of post-release support.

I have like 70 hours on it already, and it's probably is my GOTY, so ask away if you want any info about it - the more players the better as for any primarily online game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread