Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse

"Haha yeah it's kinda 'in disrepair' a little."
"Well there's the one solar light, it's pretty nice really."
"Never. I just never bring in food really, it's not something I worry about."
"I mean, technically the toilets do flush."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
"This is the house where the original night stalker killed his first victim and.."

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what, you've never seen a grown man pee his pants before *moves closer* hey, later on if you play your cards right maybe I could pee your pants

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"You'll love it, it's my favorite gaming shop. They have tons of demo copies of great board games and a knowledgeable staff!"
*does not tell her it is Friday Night Magic and he spends 3 hours playing with other sweaty guys*

Plebian Parasite

*has to apologize profusely to the Japanese proprietors because my date didn't know you weren't allowed to speak during a traditional Chanoyu*

SniperWoreConverse

"it's just lamb's blood. Why aren't you as religiously tolerant as me? That's not what your cupid profile said!"

alnilam

"actually it's 'as religiously tolerant as i'" i reply, smiling smugly at my date

Twenty Four

mysterious frankie posted:

what, you've never seen a grown man pee his pants before *moves closer* hey, later on if you play your cards right maybe I could pee your pants

But would you or your date be wearing them at the time? And which is stranger?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

*I clearly broke into a cold sweat waiting at the meeting spot. I ask invasive questions based on things I shouldn't know on a first date. I talk at length about how much I love -breed of dog you own- and recite pointless facts about them. I agree to everything you suggest and insist I love anything you profess to like. My cell phone wall paper is already a picture of you*

SniperWoreConverse

"Woah hey a jewelry shop lets look in real quick, wow that's a ring there"

redneck nazgul

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"Woah hey a jewelry shop lets look in real quick, wow that's a ring there"

my date turns to me and says "why are you showing me this, what is that man doing to his anus?"

i reply "yeah, but look at the finger. what is that?", barely suppressing a grin

"oh my god. it's a ring. why are you pointing that out?", she exclaims in confusion and horror

she does not notice me getting onto one knee, pulling out a pale blue box. i open it, revealing a delicious sour apple flavored ring pop.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I listen to pretty much everything. I know a lot of people say that and it's kind of a cop out, but I feel like for me it's actually true?

*Tiesto*

like it's this cliche about white people to say they like everything but rap and country, but I even like rap and country hahaha. oh, hold on, I love this song

*Tiesto*

totally! like, everybody says Wu Tang Clan and Johnny Cash, and they probably don't even really listen to them, but for real I listen to Tech N9ne, Florida Georgia Line, Patsy Cline, Merl Haggard, Andre Nikatina...
and non-rap and country too haha! like I couldn't just like pick a genre that's "my" genre, because I don't divide things along those lines, I just listen to everything, so I wouldn't even know where to start

*Tiesto*

do you like this station? hold on I'm gonna put my phone on

*pulls over*

here we go

*Tiesto*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Cubone posted:

I listen to pretty much everything. I know a lot of people say that and it's kind of a cop out, but I feel like for me it's actually true?

*Tiesto*

like it's this cliche about white people to say they like everything but rap and country, but I even like rap and country hahaha. oh, hold on, I love this song

*Tiesto*

totally! like, everybody says Wu Tang Clan and Johnny Cash, and they probably don't even really listen to them, but for real I listen to Tech N9ne, Florida Georgia Line, Patsy Cline, Merl Haggard, Andre Nikatina...
and non-rap and country too haha! like I couldn't just like pick a genre that's "my" genre, because I don't divide things along those lines, I just listen to everything, so I wouldn't even know where to start

*Tiesto*

do you like this station? hold on I'm gonna put my phone on

*pulls over*

here we go

*Tiesto*

• Locked thread