Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I think he should make a deal with Mexico, where he gives back the land illegally stolen in wars of aggression (maybe not the good land, just arizona and new mexico and utah) and in exchange all of the illegals currently in the united states will be sent there, to become mexican citizens.

I think this would be a good gesture of friendship towards our southern neighbours, while helping to deal with the economic impact of illegal immigrants, and providing them with a chance to use their own land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

complimenting the Trump Wall with a huge moat would not only ensure that only legal immigrants could cross, but also stimulate the economy by reducing sea shipping times between the east/gulf coasts and the west coast. and what a public works project it would be! america would have the grandest canal in the world!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Take over the entire American landmass, creating a true continent of equals.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

and if you have a wall with a moat you naturally want cannons on top. these could be employed to return any illegal immigrants to mexico, baron von münchhausen-style

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Have a piece of the op nailed to a pole every quarter mile or so along the southern border to scare away furriners

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

outlaw the dollar, making economic immigration pointless.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The grand canyon and all of Utah are far too pretty to leave in the hands of the Mexican government imo

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
perhaps landmines, OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Line the exterior of the wall with mirrors.
The mexicans will see it and think "Aw shoot, it's just more of mexico" and turn around.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
national mandatory taco truck service (as a pathway to citizenship with applications expedited for those who can serve up the best lengua and/or carnitas)...sorta like the WPA but with

:taco:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
declare a global caliphate

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i thought it was just illegal immigration, lol

anyway, make all immigrants legal, so simple

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The immortal science of Marxism leninism

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Have a piece of the op nailed to a pole every quarter mile or so along the southern border to scare away furriners

This, this is what "Make America Great Again" is all about.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

please dont doxx me

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
I think Trump should do what the Australians do. Pay some tiny island country a bunch of money to build some camps, and send the immigrants there if we can't deport them right away. Also buy ads in Mexico/Central America to make sure the poors know about President Trump's views on illegal immigration, and discourage them from attempting to come.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
why can't we shoot illegal border crossers like Mexico and most of Central America does :haw:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
deport you op

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
big 👏 beautiful 👏 wall 👏

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
just dump some legos on the ground around the border no one wants to accidentally step on one so they won't go close

now if they have shoes were hosed but its worth the risk

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rudatron posted:

i thought it was just illegal immigration, lol

anyway, make all immigrants legal, so simple

can't have any illegal immigrants if all immigration is legal. it's so easy, folks

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
A really big slingshot to shoot the illegal Mexican immigrants back over the Trump Wall.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Trump should conquer Mexico and make Polk's America a reality.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I think he should make legal immigration much easier while making illegal immigration much harder. Oh, you want to come to the US? $100 for a five year worker's visa, then u have to leave the country for a week before you can get another. Meanwhile illegal immigrants are instantly executed

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I hope they create a bounty for information leading to the arrest or deportation of illegal immigrants, that way I can join organisations and pretend to help and give advice to illegals while really I'm just learning their names and turning them in for fat stacks.: That's so Trump.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

accidentally turning himself in to ICE really would be the perfect conclusion to the saurus saga

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Increase the minimum wage to 50 dollars/hour, but only for illegal immigrants.

Get his lawyer buddies a bunch of big fat class action lawsuits for back wages, and make the dems explode again.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Reinstate the Chinese Exclusion Act.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Hilario Baldness posted:

A really big slingshot to shoot the illegal Mexican immigrants back over the Trump Wall.

Hmmmm, decent idea but not golden enough for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the Trump Sunshine Policy: giant gold-lined parabolic mirrors along the Rio Grande will light anything attempting a crossing on fire

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
he'll hire that one guy who thought we should use melanin-seeking missiles in iraq, and put him to work on making that a reality

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
My English Illegal buddy dumped the girlfriend he had convinced to come over here with her child in order to conceive an anchor baby, and sent them both packing home. Why? Because he found an american woman willing to marry him and give him a greencard.

Dude is really just a huge scumbag and has made me not a fan of illegal immigrants. And you can't even call it racism since he's the exact same race as me

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Jose posted:

deport you op

do you really want me back in brexit britain?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

The Saurus posted:

My English Illegal buddy dumped the girlfriend he had convinced to come over here with her child in order to conceive an anchor baby, and sent them both packing home. Why? Because he found an american woman willing to marry him and give him a greencard.

Dude is really just a huge scumbag and has made me not a fan of illegal immigrants. And you can't even call it racism since he's the exact same race as me
It's racism because you assume other races can be as worthless and terrible as the English.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Please do not disparage this very funny image.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The answer involves a large investment in net guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

everyone knows the real answer, nobody wants to do it because of intense lobbying by the people who profit off of cheap indentured labor

• Locked thread