Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition

Ettin posted:

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these goons from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Fixed. We goons ruin everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I cannot decide if this is still GW being bad, or good, or just not understanding how hu-mon jokes work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep5H_Plsm2A

It would be funny if the product had any use. But it looks pretty stupid and unnecessary. Yes, super glue is a product that I want to store in my pocket.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

LordAba posted:

It would be funny if the product had any use. But it looks pretty stupid and unnecessary. Yes, super glue is a product that I want to store in my pocket.

But it's secure in that dollar store pill container, what could go wrong?

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

Indolent Bastard posted:

But it's secure in that dollar store pill container, what could go wrong?

Only 20 freedom bucks for a product that might potentially glue itself to your pocket! (or $35 Australian)

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Ettin posted:

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these goons from the swift completion of their appointed posts.

Well of course not, that would imply goons go outside.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I like how that container cannot even store resealed superglue :allears:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol if u feel any responsibility for the death thread

LOL if you get probated for trying to have an intellectually honest argument with shbibbittybob.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ettin posted:

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these goons from the swift completion of their appointed posts.

holy poo poo your av is good AF!!!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I cannot decide if this is still GW being bad, or good, or just not understanding how hu-mon jokes work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep5H_Plsm2A

GW your models are increasingly easy to tip over and snap into pieces could you please do something about it?

Here carry this xacto blade and super glue in your pocket whenever you want to play one of our games. Just 20 bucks

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I got some Bandai Star Wars for Xmas and I am looking forward to putting them together. The Star Destroyer is small enough I can put it on my office desk without it being too gaudy!

Also got a Sherman from a friend who told me to use it to prractise my airbrushing. The swine knows I hate assembling tanks

Any goons get other neat stuff other than what's already been posted?

Shadin
Jun 28, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

I got some Bandai Star Wars for Xmas and I am looking forward to putting them together. The Star Destroyer is small enough I can put it on my office desk without it being too gaudy!

Also got a Sherman from a friend who told me to use it to prractise my airbrushing. The swine knows I hate assembling tanks

Any goons get other neat stuff other than what's already been posted?

Thanks for letting me know those Bandai models were a thing. Those look fantastic.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I will probably get a snowspeeder sometime. I really want a Y-wing but it looks like they're sold out everywhere here where I'm on vacation. They're about half the US price for the kits. It's odd that an older release still be stocked but I can see why the Y wing would be incredibly popular. The engine cap can even be left off to see the amazing detail inside.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

A friend got me Total War: Warhammer for Christmas. I find it super boring and terrible but it did remind me how much I missed the Old World with its terrible lore and lovely rules.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
A goon sent me the plastic High Elf chariot because I bitched so much about how awful the Mantic chariots are. :3:

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Atlas Hugged posted:

A goon sent me the plastic High Elf chariot because I bitched so much about how awful the Mantic chariots are. :3:

Goonhams are generally pretty good people.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I somehow manage to cut myself and bleed assembling a snap together Star Destroyer

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Moola posted:

holy poo poo your av is good AF!!!

You can thank Palpek for making it! It was a Halloween av but for now I'm keeping it :buddy:

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Ettin posted:

You can thank Palpek for making it! It was a Halloween av but for now I'm keeping it :buddy:

It's now the superior Skellietar. Moola is gonna have to step up his game.

BEGUN THE BONE WARS HAVE. :yoda:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I wasn't reading the thread when that General's Handbook dropped. Any hilariously over or under costed points in there? Like a below average Orc character costing twice as much as a Chaos Lord?

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

why would anyone spend money on Official GW Brand BloodGlue when regular old superglue is everywhere and probably cheaper?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ZeroCount posted:

why would anyone spend money on Official GW Brand BloodGlue when regular old superglue is everywhere and probably cheaper?

mental illness

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

ZeroCount posted:

Only one of those is made with the refreshing scent of Skullbreez(tm)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

ZeroCount posted:

Specially trained Cyber MastiffsTM sniff your minis at entry to a GW store and if you use off-brand chemicals you'll be asked to leave the premises. And bitten in the dick.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I wasn't reading the thread when that General's Handbook dropped. Any hilariously over or under costed points in there? Like a below average Orc character costing twice as much as a Chaos Lord?

I don't think that anyone in this thread would bother to pick it up. The players who actually play AoS are in the AoS thread.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
if the 40k thread is the bad thread, is the AoS thread the sad thread?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Moola posted:

if the 40k thread is the bad thread, is the AoS thread the sad thread?

No, the old Warhammer thread is the sad thread.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

lilljonas posted:

I don't think that anyone in this thread would bother to pick it up. The players who actually play AoS are in the AoS thread.

Yeah but that thread is supposed to be a hugbox like the bad thread. Every few pages someone gets mad about the shitposting.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Atlas Hugged posted:

No, the old Warhammer thread is the sad thread.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Yeah but that thread is supposed to be a hugbox like the bad thread. Every few pages someone gets mad about the shitposting.

"Why do all the meanies get to make fun of my bad game!" *stomps the floor and gets to forge a narrative in the time-out corner*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Admiral Joeslop posted:

its not SUPPOSED to be a hugbox, its just a couple of posters keep trying to enforce that posting style

Hugboxes and echo chambers are bad

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Moola posted:

its not SUPPOSED to be a hugbox, its just a couple of posters keep trying to enforce that posting style

GW is good. :smug:

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TTerrible posted:

You are entitled to your opinion which I respectfully disagree with.

I hope everyone enjoys the game of their choice in their leisure time and gives their money to whom they choose.

:angel:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TTerrible posted:

:agreed:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I played Kings of War today. gently caress Dwarves.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Everyone who plays the game normally are the REAL shitposters.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Moola posted:

I liked the most recent discussion about game design and that thread needs more of that.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Bombogenesis posted:

I liked the most recent discussion about game design and that thread needs more of that.

Yeah but those conversations have to be had in good faith.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

TTerrible posted:

Sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Atlas Hugged posted:

I played Kings of War today. gently caress Dwarves.

This is true in literally every fantasy setting.

• Locked thread