Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
drumpf is such a lovely insult for trump and i dont even like the guy

like is the best hot take the liberal media machine can come up with 'orange man donald drumpf' because even the saturday night live crew would think its poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

drat NIGGA posted:

I hope her kids die and that she gets oval office cancer

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

nigga crab pollock posted:

drumpf is such a lovely insult for trump and i dont even like the guy

like is the best hot take the liberal media machine can come up with 'orange man donald drumpf' because even the saturday night live crew would think its poo poo

It's like when a nerd comes up with some totally ineffective and unfunny insult against a bully, and then proceeds to get his rear end pounded anyways.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

various cheeses posted:

It's like when a nerd comes up with some totally ineffective and unfunny insult against a bully, and then proceeds to get his rear end pounded anyways.

Now it's more like when he tries real hard to make it stick even from the hospital after the worst beating of his life

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
If you destroy this electoral system, you destroy America!

AMERICA HAD ITS CHANCE!

(but then instead of eye lasers he just stays home on election day)

• Locked thread