Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Funniest Redditor
"Hay guys I just blew all the money I had in the world on plane tickets to :siren: GLORIOUS NIPPON :siren:. Oh help, now I have no money for food or anything at all! How do I become a prostitute or drug runner?"
They melted down and deleted the post and their account, but you can see some of the OP here.

Worst mainstream media article
Hipster millennials should never eat out so that they can afford to make a down payment on the houses that my generation are selling to them at 10x median salary! Waaaahhh!

Best (worst?) derail
Any derail where some idiot continued the derail and then at the end of their lovely post said "But let's not continue this derail" or "Derail over" or some other "I want the last word" poo poo like that.

Most eyerolling humblebrag
I'd like to nominate Boon's entire posting history in this thread but if that's not allowed, then this post. "I made a profit on the stock market! Fellate me, goons!"

Worst With Money (overall grand prize)
The Entire Population of the United States of America

vvvv you don't have to be Jamie Oliver to be a food critic. t:)

Weatherman fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Dec 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread