Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paintamac posted:

I really hope this game is great.

It comes out tomorrow in Japan so you will be able to check out a shitload of video this week if you're curious I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uh so that picture with the steam release on it is the only one on the web. There are other pictures of that which were put out by Square that don't have anything about steam

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Uh so that picture with the steam release on it is the only one on the web. There are other pictures of that which were put out by Square that don't have anything about steam

It's at the end of this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e41x8VPQVMw

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But it you watch the ign one it's exactly the same and it doesn't have the steam info. Maybe they just got sent the wrong trailer then

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

But it you watch the ign one it's exactly the same and it doesn't have the steam info. Maybe they just got sent the wrong trailer then

Have we been Fire Packed once again?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'll be getting it on PS4 but that's cool. Congrats to my Steam brothers.

Thank you

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so the video the one site posted was from
Square, but then square replaced the one with steam info on it? https://twitter.com/nova_crystallis/status/834100029191225344

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Have we been Fire Packed once again?

soral is going to make powerful new enemies today

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
evidently, people are reporting that the Japanese version of automata defaults to English text, subtitles and voice acting on US accounts/systems so u could download it from JP store and play it in English when it launches in Japan. a little too much effort for me, but letting the more powerful gamers know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah that was reported a couple weeks ago, I almost imported a disc copy but the shipping time was such that I'd be paying like 10 dollars extra for 2 days early. Getting digital stuff is kind of a pain too, you have to buy PSN cards in yen or w/e

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Yeah that was reported a couple weeks ago, I almost imported a disc copy but the shipping time was such that I'd be paying like 10 dollars extra for 2 days early. Getting digital stuff is kind of a pain too, you have to buy PSN cards in yen or w/e

I did this for zero time dilemma with european PSN cards so i could play it like 8 hours early lol. i think no they will not was posting about playing it right when t released and i got jealous . it only cost me like $5 extra or something .... japanese PSN cards may be more

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im going to buy it because im an uncucked gamer who needs to jerk off to 2b day one baby!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oops i can wait because the jp release is going to be like 75 dollars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah that's the other part too. Hard to pass up the US version for just 48 bucks

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free game deal starting on 3/5

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I would easily pay as much as eighty dollars for Nier: Automata.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
apparently u can buy with hong kong dollars and it's cheaper than yen cards. closer to $60

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i watched a little bit of the intro mission and i can confirm that this is going to be the sickest game of the year

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

i watched a little bit of the intro mission and i can confirm that this is going to be the sickest game of the year

Hold your horses partner it's only february

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Hold your horses partner it's only february

It was just some extra stuff before the first mission, it starts with the demo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hrmmery the asia ps store version is only 55 bux now i mote buy it on that instead of waitong amazing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's 48 gigabytes. That's a lot of game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
game looks boss i hope it does come out on pc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

It's 48 gigabytes. That's a lot of game.

You cant fit english japanese spabish and german dub into a psr hd without breaking a few gigs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The size of multiplatform games is a concern for me as well since i only have 256 gb ssd in my "rig"

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

18 march fellas

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/524220/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

small hendren posted:

Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free game deal starting on 3/5

Thank you for the heads up on this. Do we know if Nier is gonna be a part of the sale

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Cause I would love to get a third game for free after buying Nier and Nioh

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Thank you for the heads up on this. Do we know if Nier is gonna be a part of the sale

http://www.target.com/p/nier-automata-playstation-4/-/A-50497355

It has the buy 2 get 1 in red text which in my experience only shows up on eligible games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cant flipping wait for Tuesday.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Nier automato

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

be sure to look at the drakengaard 3 videogame cover to "learn the lore"

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah it should be.

Tomorrow :stoked:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

small hendren posted:

Yeah it should be.

Tomorrow :stoked:

GameStop is giving preorders out tonight

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Whos ready?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

excited and happy for everyone who has been waiting to play this awesome looking game!

• Locked thread