Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoilers ahead.

http://imgur.com/a/oWolG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

That part was powerful.

I chose 9S. Part of me wishes that part wasn't replayable but also thematically it makes sense that it is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I meant 2B. Not 9S.

Edit. A2 ! Eventually I'll type the correct name.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They shut down Hitman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i thought they just split off from se

Yeah but se still has the name for Hitman so IOI is just a studio without a game...a nation without borders, an army without a nation....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

I finished routes c - e. Good game. Probably the best stork4y and feels in a videogame ive ever played wrap it up wrpgailuretard. any other 45 yo gamers get teary eyed playing a game about sexy robots with huge asses and twink bods

*raises paw*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked the hacking and the shmup segments

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah htyer the dlc arenas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GeoCities

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought the fishing one and the max level upgrade one which meant I never actually got to do the secret boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nier Automata was kind of already a Nier 1 remake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Not really and the story is pretty similar to Automata anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah on hard you have to be mega careful. The first one is just a worse version of the same Combat ideas and it's easier. It's also short and it has beautiful music and bosses so it might be worth a play anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thank you phone for auto capitalizing combat in case I was talking about the Atari classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

cant you just put it in your pc...

Most computers don't have cd drives anymore unless you build it yourself

• Locked thread