Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I started this last night and it is amazing. Soundtrack is stunning, environments feel desolate and abandoned but not dull. Combat is satisfying.

I have had this game for months but there has been so much to play this year. I wish I could have got a steel case copy of this cause it's gorgeous but I do appreciate that square put a good cover on the reverse side of the regular one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

beat ending A. looking forward to more playthroughs. once i got overclock +3 combat was a breeze.

the dlc stadiums are fun

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

bump_fn posted:

Official Release Date Dec 20, 2017
Genre Video Game Soundtrack
Version Japan
PAX-Code PAX0009152460
Catalog No. SQEX-10631
Item Code 4988601465922
Features

2 Disc Edition
Description

Under the supervision of original score composer Keiichi Okabe, various musicians rearranged the songs of NieR:Automata with their own approach. From this new angle, you can enjoy the "NieR: Automata" soundtrack in a fresh, new way.

In addition, the set includes a second CD called "Unreleased Tracks" that contains songs not included on the original soundtrack.

This is gonna be cool but I don't get CD releases for music anymore. Until I fished my 360 out of storage there was no way to actually play one in my place.

Also, there is a vinyl OST coming by the end of the year and it looks slick as hell.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I just finished ending C. Good as hell. Feel now that chapter select is a thing the game is winding down a bit which makes me sad.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m at ~60 and trying to get platinum. Lots of little secrets and stuff I keep discovering. Finally got all the weapons and nearly all their upgrades. Upgrading the pods is loving annoying tho

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Platinum complete, one of my favourite games for sure. sent my data to help some strangers. Ending E was pretty much a perfect finale.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

bump_fn posted:

arranged & unreleased tracks album was released and has some importnt missing tracks

Is this available easily?

I purchased the automata and gestalt vinyl and it is really well done from the packaging to the production. I hope square enix does this with more of their work cause who the gently caress listens to bluray ost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’ve heard it’s fine, go for it if you prefer to play on PC but it’s also pretty much always on sale for PS4 too.

They are releasing a piano collections soundtrack for this soon, which are usually always kinda cool if you are into that stuff.

• Locked thread