Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I would really like a new Tenchu SA game

Nioh is going to be sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I played both demos and really enjoyed it but I would like to grappling hook across rooftops and assassinate fat merchants.

Yeah I forgot about all that ninja type stuff which Nioh definitely won't have :doh:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

:stoked:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free game deal starting on 3/5

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Thank you for the heads up on this. Do we know if Nier is gonna be a part of the sale

Yeah it should be.

Tomorrow :stoked:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

frank.club posted:

GameStop is giving preorders out tonight

I'm gonna wait and do the buy 2 get 1 deal tomorrow so i can get Yakuza and maybe that Horizon game

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I still haven't started this because I'm trying to finish Nioh and started Horizon. I'm gonna take a few days off to get into this next week.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Finally got around to starting this and the system menu is all hosed up and unreadable :whoptc:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Try changing the language to English

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I guess the issue started with the latest patch or something :shrug:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
:moonrio: on to Persona 5

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm super excited to start playing Persona 5, but I want to make sure I have some time to really enjoy it. Godspeed.

Decided to reinstall Nier without the latest patch and it works perfectly. This game is incredible so far.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Don't be like me spending half an hour trying to beat Brother Servo without getting hit once

I got his health down by like 20% then for some reason I couldn't damage him anymore. I stopped after like 10 minutes of doing zero damage. Do i have to be a certain level to beat his 4th iteration or something?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
i love this game and i'm going to play it all night :hai:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I just beat this but I feel like I missed like 90% of the game whoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Oh never mind that was just the A ending.

• Locked thread