Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Thank you for the heads up on this. Do we know if Nier is gonna be a part of the sale

http://www.target.com/p/nier-automata-playstation-4/-/A-50497355

It has the buy 2 get 1 in red text which in my experience only shows up on eligible games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

White Genocide posted:

excited and happy for everyone who has been waiting to play this awesome looking game!

Thank you kindly, sir :tipshat:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The lil' tutorial that has you turn up the brightness to see the settings screen and turn up voice volume to hear 9s tutorializing you was really cool and clever

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

In Training posted:

You die in like two hits to random enemies on Hard. Is the auto healing thing disabled on difficulties above normal

Playing on normal here. It did the auto heal during the part from the demo, but I died afterward without auto heal kicking off. I think you lose the OS chip for that after the first part, or it got unequiped for me somehow idk

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I get the feeling I shouldn't be killing these robots at the amusement park who are throwing confetti and balloons....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Platted this game last night. I took the shameful route and bought the cheevos I didn't want to grind for then did ending E

• Locked thread