Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Goa Tse-tung posted:

can I play this with kb and mouse???

why wold you, that sounds awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i agree with him, good menus pwn. i like ones that you can open and mess around with and close as fast as u can press the buttons, and ones where you can keep playing the game while using it. in other words ones that are like souls games

ffxv lettng you use the shop while you drive around is godlike for this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Newgrounds FTW

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Phimose Knight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump_fn posted:

thinkin about ending e

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i thnk in training made a post about it ages back but i love tht what you think is gonna be the huge twist humanity's been dead for thousands of years is told you wth no fanfare and you kind of go ah, yeah. but then all the other twists aside from the virus and the bunker exploding are told offscreen in intel and you see the reactions to them before you can go read it yourself. the document the twins give you where they talk about how yorha is 100% disposable and designed to be destroyed when its purpose is served, you have to sit through a cutscene going what did he read! I want to see it! and that's fuckin cool. also lol if you didnt choose to leave on ending D and if you didnt help you're a motherfucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

basically its really cool that i went into this expecting nier 1 style big ol' twists and while there were a few of thm they're more trivia than anything by the time you read them yorha's already gone so the doc explaining how that'll happen eventually is more confirming somethin you already know than giving you information and the bit about androids being made from machine cores coming like 20m before the end of the game and jackass' report about how the machine network ws based around human data are vry cool but dont directly affect the player or the story so they end up not being twists but just contributing to this sense of worthless futility. i love this game a ton and yoko taro is a treasure

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Dec 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

C/D spoilers thing i just realized, A2 genocides the machines in endng C. their whole network's in the ark and A2 makes the Tower crumble during C before they can fire it, and jackass' report confirms the network's destroyed either way. i guess maybe the ark's alive somewhere in the rubble, but otherwise the machines are all dead except for maybe Pascal and any other machines disconnected from the network

• Locked thread