Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

It doesnt have the embarrassing squeaky flex that the ds3 did, but the internals for it (until the redesign last year) are real lovely. the usb port and the triggers are held in place by the grace of god alone, and if you ever have to disassemble it you're rolling dice to see many frail plastic retaining hooks break

the ds3 was terrible, i use a ds1 on my ps3 now. i think the ds4 is good though although the vibratey motor on my 3 year old one has started rattling a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Reprisal posted:

the most rediscover post

i agree with him, good menus pwn. i like ones that you can open and mess around with and close as fast as u can press the buttons, and ones where you can keep playing the game while using it. in other words ones that are like souls games

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

How the hell do you plug a ds1 into the PS3? Adapter?

yea. like 2 bux on ebay. the controller works perfectly, vibrates etc and the analogue button turns into a home button

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Romeo 2 ftw

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
is nier 1 good enough to play ? like, the gameplay.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i liked the combat in automata .. i was on hard mode and not relying on the shield pods or healing items though, i started on normal mode but it seemed way too easy like that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqPcoepWTI

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
one of the first things the game says is that you cant autosave. and then it tells you again in the bunker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

reading websites like that will rot the soul

• Locked thread