Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Technically it's a SE game, Platinum just made the fights fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Both Niers are directed by the insane genius Taro Yoko. Which means maximum run time to allow the most crazy ideas.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I love this dude

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
DS4 uses direct input so the game also has to support it to work p&p. Use a xinput emulator like x360ce to play the rest. DS4 for PC gaming rules!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I bet someone plays Megaman on an emulator using an analog stick and they are completely happy about it. Too bad they are objectively WRONG to do so

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

mysterious loyall X posted:

Only left and right matter in most mm games so its fine

You gotta make those pixel perfect steps though in original Megamans. You can't just tap the analog stick like you can dpad and expect just a single input

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
From the previous trailers it seems there are a lot of call backs to the old game. It's a self-contained story so I don't think you'll be at a loss. At most you're going to miss some references to past characters.

• Locked thread