Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
got a new tv and a ps4 for this game :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the warrior monk father servo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what do you get for giving the scientist machine money in the half-wit inventor quest?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

I should not have done nearly every side quest in this first area before they unlocked fast travel -_- feel like a moron now, I trekked back and forth across the desert like 8 times

im glad you told me there was fast travel because i keep finding new quests and then seeing that they're spread out all over the place.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Hizke posted:

haha I did exactly that... as a confession, I played the HK version first but I still had NA preordered, but whats nice is all the trophies carried over, just not saves. anyhow, they changed something in localizing to NA which is weird.. the robot Jean-Paul is called Sartre in the HK and JP versions, and in dialogue, 9S calls his Sartre by name but instead of rerecording, they beeped the line lol

ah, jean-paul...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Whoaaaa...idk if the game says this anywhere but once you get multiple pods you can charge pod moves to do barrage attacks

🔨 time

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

frank.club posted:

wait really

yeah thats the taunt. there's a plugin that raises your and your target's power levels after you taunt them

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

There's a trophy for doing that 10 times lol

drat it im not playing as her right now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
are item drops location based?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
looks good to me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

was there always a soup poll attached to this thread

yea

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

I still need this one and the play with 9S's dick out for an hour one

what

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
can you play as pascal? i found like two crates in the forest kingdom and my pod told me their contents were only usable by a machine lifeform so it got me thinking they're weapons for pascal

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dunno exactly where in the castle but i think they're both in the first building you go through before getting to the one with the royal chamber. i've gotten the c ending so now im going through trying to do side-quests.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'll try finding the sidequest then. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

They shut down Hitman

i thought they just split off from se

• Locked thread