Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played Drakengard 1 and 2, never played 3. 1 was ok but was carried by the story because the gameplay was terrible. 2 didn't have a good story and the only cool part was when Caim showed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ninja Gaiden Black was one of my favorite challenges as a younger gamer. It and DMC3 were the perfect combination of style and difficulty.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

small hendren posted:

Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free game deal starting on 3/5

Thank you for the heads up on this. Do we know if Nier is gonna be a part of the sale

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Cause I would love to get a third game for free after buying Nier and Nioh

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm so glad spring break is next week and I can not worry about teaching for seven days and just game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/bentolmachoff/status/846476110846017536

Nier: Automata (2017)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Congratulations Yoko Taro!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Someone tried to hack into my PSN account and got it banned. :( I just wanna play NieR

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

drat dude the sucks

Luckily I got on the phone with PSN help and they can restore it in a couple days or so. Phew! I was afraid I had lost...EVERYTHING

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played it without any updates or patches since my tag is still in limbo, and it crashes when I start toward the forest village. I just know that I am gonna gently caress up these poor nice robots lives and I already have that weighing in my soul

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fredrik1 posted:

I'd play the story until fast travel, I don't think you miss out on anything.

Fast travel is the teleport between save points right?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Got ending A. That felt quick. I didn't do too many side quests, though.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Become as gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

small hendren posted:

Decided to reinstall Nier without the latest patch and it works perfectly. This game is incredible so far.

Congrats

• Locked thread