Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

You can change the difficulty at any time, it's ok to turn it down until you get to save

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

it was only like that for the demo. It'll only heal you if you drop below 30% and stay there for like half a second in the full game.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

when you die you drop every chip you have equipped except the system ones, and if you die again without picking them up they're gone for good, which can be pretty severe if you have a lot of rare ones fused and you might just want to load your last save.

the chips you get from other peoples bodies are just temporary buffs, i did it more for the heal you get from it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

use speed salves and try to avoid jumping because you lose all your momentum when you do

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If you flash your light in robots eyes a few times they get real upset about it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

it happened to me, i didn't notice there was a quest marker in the game at all until i struggled with it for a while

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Yes

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sounds like an enemy got lost somewhere and they were waiting for it to be killed

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

bump_fn posted:

if i didnt delete my data at E ending so i can plat can i go back and do it once i have?

yes

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

run around and kill any enemies nearby you can't talk to the guy if any of them are upset at you

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Antoine Silvere posted:

Did anyone ever figure out what the deal was with those doors in the desert and flooded city with the machines guarding them?

producer at square tweeted earlier something to the effect of "just a little more time until what's beyond the apologetic robots"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

You have to wake it up by just hitting it a lot now

• Locked thread