Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rediscover posted:

Wtf kind of weird brain damage makes one think this way

the neogaf mentally ill are overwhelmingly servile and desperately want to please their favorite companies

it's refreshing compared to the Games forum freaks who all want to be tough and do sick owns on video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I get super annoyed by how cheap & shoddy the dualshocks are built

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

The 4 feels pretty solid to me, I just wish there was a way to turn the stupid light completely off. I have never used the light for anything and even on dim it's just draining battery

It doesnt have the embarrassing squeaky flex that the ds3 did, but the internals for it (until the redesign last year) are real lovely. the usb port and the triggers are held in place by the grace of god alone, and if you ever have to disassemble it you're rolling dice to see many frail plastic retaining hooks break

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
CIA operatives replacing my dualshocks with exploding cigars

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The_Frag_Man posted:

I really like the DS4 didn't know the internals were so lovely. Where can I read about the internal redesign?

E: I found this: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/new-style-ps4-dualshock-4-controller-now-on-sale/

I didn't find anything super detailed, so I just looked up a disassembly video and eyeballed the differences. the trigger assembly looks pretty noticeably different, and the back half of the shell no longer has to be maneuvered around the shoulder buttons to come off. the little circuit board that the microusb and lightbar sit on also got shrunk down

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
booya
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/821704144939454464

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

yessssss!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Also I installed the new PS4 firmware update and now this game hitches constantly

maybe give this a go
http://www.gadgethelpline.com/rebuild-sony-ps4-database/

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I want to know how sexy the game is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

There's a trophy for doing that 10 times lol

a badge of honor, i can respect that. sounds sexy enough to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

joystiqs reviewer quit the game there and refused to review it

i still think this is funny but there are a lot of people who'll never forgive him. his own personal 8.8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
no problem a few TwinFrozrs cant fix, ha ha. rig boys get it done

• Locked thread