Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

is drakengard 2 worth playing i th0ouhth taro wasnt involved at all so i never played it

no, but too be fair, neither are drakengaard 1 and 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

You cam get ds4 working on a pc by plugging it in. If your game does not eork u might have to search input mapper whoa

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

worst case scenario u need ds4windows but in my experience you just plug it in and it works. usually

input mapper works better i even paid 2 dollars for i

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

chinese barbecue porp posted:

I bet someone plays Megaman on an emulator using an analog stick and they are completely happy about it. Too bad they are objectively WRONG to do so

Only left and right matter in most mm games so its fine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

dmc 1 is weird cuz you got the static camera angles like its still an re game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skip straight to DmC:Devil May Cry by action masters Ninja Theory :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Yaiba's a worse reboot of a better franchise

3d ninja gaiden has only 1 good game but theres at leaat 2 good dmc games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im going to buy it because im an uncucked gamer who needs to jerk off to 2b day one baby!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oops i can wait because the jp release is going to be like 75 dollars

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hrmmery the asia ps store version is only 55 bux now i mote buy it on that instead of waitong amazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

It's 48 gigabytes. That's a lot of game.

You cant fit english japanese spabish and german dub into a psr hd without breaking a few gigs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The size of multiplatform games is a concern for me as well since i only have 256 gb ssd in my "rig"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

be sure to look at the drakengaard 3 videogame cover to "learn the lore"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lets hang out posted:

If you flash your light in robots eyes a few times they get real upset about it

that is called a taunt its in every platinnum game mostly. usually u get bonus items or cash or pissing them off, idk what they drop in neire tho. bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Just started c route gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I finished routes c - e. Good game. Probably the best stork4y and feels in a videogame ive ever played wrap it up wrpgailuretard. any other 45 yo gamers get teary eyed playing a game about sexy robots with huge asses and twink bods

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the twinstick twirler segments were ok for awhile but the patterns start to repeat and they aren't hard most of them you just rotate aroudn the screen counter clockwise. i upgraded one of the giant swords to 5 on route b and just spammed the dash attack instead most of the time :cool: altho using a fist weapon upgraded to 5 would also probably work since theyre so fast

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm pretty sure they're the dlc arenas but idk since i didn't buy the dlc or check on them more than once

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

they made all the voice actors go on stage at E3 wearing white wigs and fight the secret boss over and over while Emil's shop music constantly looped and the audience left in droves

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

is there a japanese version of emil shop song

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the port is fine but i used the mod which takes 15 seconds to install. bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a2 is more kawaii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

The steam version is on sale but is the port bad enough that I should get it on ps4 instead

its fine

• Locked thread