Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fadam posted:

I wish there was some way to play Nier on a PS4. I sold my PS3 and I'm really autistic about playing games in the right order.

I believe it's on PSNow. If you've got a good connection the service works great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

fadam posted:

It's not :(

Wow that's lame, there was a PSN blog post in June of this year saying it had just been added. They take stuff off sometime but I didn't know they did it so quickly

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

can I play this with kb and mouse???

That sounds terrible

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

DMC3 is so freaking good. Royal Guard style makes you feel like a god

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I just discovered that there's a Japanese only version of tenchu that was never brought over because they thought it was too hard
For the western audience

I bet I'd find it a little too easy.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

fadam posted:

Nioh does look cool but I'm going to be butthurt if I miss out on the demo DLC poo poo because I was was out of town for the beta and alpha.

It's just like an accessory item you can equip in the main game isn't it? and if it works like any other equipment you can get it from another player who has it by finding their bloodstain and dueling their ghost

edit: i guess there aren't really any details on what it is but when you beat the boss in the beta (which took me a lot of hours, i kinda like that you don't just automatically get it for participating) it says that you're gonna be awarded the "Mark of the Conquerer" in the main game which makes it sound like some kind of equipment. nioh is so loving cool by the way. i haven't had those gamefeels since dying over and over to the mob of enemies by the big fire in Central Yharnam.... learning the combat system was really fun and even just with the limited options available in the demo for progression i wanted to start 2 or 3 alts to try different character builds and gently caress around with magic and ninjutsu and ranged weapons and stuff

goferchan fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 18, 2017

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Hell yeah... i'm thinking about how good the Ki Pulse system feels. It's basically the gears of war active reload thing except for your stamina bar

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Yeah that was reported a couple weeks ago, I almost imported a disc copy but the shipping time was such that I'd be paying like 10 dollars extra for 2 days early. Getting digital stuff is kind of a pain too, you have to buy PSN cards in yen or w/e

I did this for zero time dilemma with european PSN cards so i could play it like 8 hours early lol. i think no they will not was posting about playing it right when t released and i got jealous . it only cost me like $5 extra or something .... japanese PSN cards may be more

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

apparently u can buy with hong kong dollars and it's cheaper than yen cards. closer to $60

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sleng Teng posted:

Looks like I have some work to do. Blessed be to Game

Blessed be to Game to you.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sick lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

small hendren posted:

I just beat this but I feel like I missed like 90% of the game whoops.

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Yeah but se still has the name for Hitman so IOI is just a studio without a game...a nation without borders, an army without a nation....

WTF...... stupid Square ......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

folder posted:

This really nicely underlined the game's message about unity and a sharing of a terrible burden, although it was only truly hammered home once I was formally offered the assistance of Player rear end (USA)

rear end posted:

Hello. I just beat the game. If you haven't bought and beat this game yet go gently caress yourself. Thank you!

epic....

• Locked thread