Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The boss that I killed effortlessly in the demo has killed me twice now that I have the game and there are no opportunities to save yet so I have to restart the whole game each time. I think I'm treating the dodge in this like the Bayonetta dodge but it seems like it has very few iframes compared to Bayonetta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I shouldn't have bought this yet because now I'm paralyzed with indecision of whether I should spend time playing this or Zelda.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Now that I'm finished with Breath of the Wild I can finally dive into this. Fought the boss from the E3 footage and now I'm totally in love with this game. Between this, Breath of the Wild, and Persona 5 soon I'm hitting a critical mass of win.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It took me one and a half playthroughs to figure out you can break the dark purple orbs enemies shoot with melee attacks...I thought you just had to dodge them.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Finished C/D/E endings tonight and I'm blown away. If I had one complaint it's they reuse the giant sphere mech too much, you have to fight some variation of it like 5 times. Simone is probably my favorite fight design wise still, but the switching between 9S and A2 at the end there was seriously epic. I thought Breath of the Wild couldn't be topped, but god drat I loved this game.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The animals do way more damage than the machines do, I always give boars a wide berth.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

It's trivial to have like a million dollars in this game so you shouldn't have to grind for anything

I was poor all the time until I realized the machine cores were things you sold to shops and I had 25 of them stocked up, never had to worry about money again.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

That part was powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Eve's black tattoo is spreading across my face as I read the highlighted portion.

• Locked thread