Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

A Deacon posted:

This guy is pretty bitter about Wikileaks exposing his lovely Wall Street and Goldman Sachs candidate with the personality of a fence post.

hmmm i would take your post more seriously but that red text is making me hesitate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

ballistics statistics posted:

Frontnote: I'm a lifetime democrat that was pushed to independent after this election cycle.

Here's the deal: Hillary was a loving poo poo candidate that had the personality of a Terminator. Nothing that came out of her mouth made anyone happy except her election team that told her she was doing GREAT! She was literally (in the correct sense of the word) told not to speak at certain sites because every time she spoke, her public opinion went down. Great candidate there!

It didn't help that she had an entire history of hating gays and then reluctantly saying they deserved rights after she got steamrolled by Bernie at the start of the campaign. All of a sudden, she was for LBGT rights!

Same with increasing minimum wage, go figure! She didn't give a gently caress about it until the start of the primaries and she got steamrolled by Bernie until she changed her ideas to the same as his.

Ignoring Trumps behavior, Hillary was a horrible candidate from the start. Her entire premise at the start was "it's HER time". A vagina needs to rule the white house, not because of ability, but because vagina. I mean we had a black, right? Time for vagina! She got completely destroyed by Bernie at the start of her campaign until she pivoted to actually talking to citizens and trying to see what they cared about. Her campaign was about everyone but the white males, because gently caress them, they'll vote no matter what... because <reason>. Ignore the fact that white males make up the majority of the voting group.

She had Bill Clinton as an adviser. He, having won a presidency, told her that she was doing it wrong and gave legit advice. Her campaign adviser literally ignored him because he was outdated. That advice would have given her the presidency.

Russian influence had nothing to do with the election. Hillary had the election locked up and it was hers to lose. Her entire plan was flawed from the start (waddup I did my time let's do this) and then her horrible pivot still ignored the majority of voters thinking she could convince everyone else to fill the largest gap that she didn't speak to.

This but unironically.

poverty goat posted:

i have it on good authority that crooked hillary is selling julian assange's corpse for sex in the basement of a dc pizzaria

*Runs into pizza parlor like a maniac brandishing my fully automatic "assualt weapon"*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Frontnote: I'm a lifetime democrat that was pushed to independent after this election cycle.

Here's the deal: Hillary was a loving poo poo candidate that had the personality of a Terminator. Nothing that came out of her mouth made anyone happy except her election team that told her she was doing GREAT! She was literally (in the correct sense of the word) told not to speak at certain sites because every time she spoke, her public opinion went down. Great candidate there!

It didn't help that she had an entire history of hating gays and then reluctantly saying they deserved rights after she got steamrolled by Bernie at the start of the campaign. All of a sudden, she was for LBGT rights!

Same with increasing minimum wage, go figure! She didn't give a gently caress about it until the start of the primaries and she got steamrolled by Bernie until she changed her ideas to the same as his.

Ignoring Trumps behavior, Hillary was a horrible candidate from the start. Her entire premise at the start was "it's HER time". A vagina needs to rule the white house, not because of ability, but because vagina. I mean we had a black, right? Time for vagina! She got completely destroyed by Bernie at the start of her campaign until she pivoted to actually talking to citizens and trying to see what they cared about. Her campaign was about everyone but the white males, because gently caress them, they'll vote no matter what... because <reason>. Ignore the fact that white males make up the majority of the voting group.

She had Bill Clinton as an adviser. He, having won a presidency, told her that she was doing it wrong and gave legit advice. Her campaign adviser literally ignored him because he was outdated. That advice would have given her the presidency.

Russian influence had nothing to do with the election. Hillary had the election locked up and it was hers to lose. Her entire plan was flawed from the start (waddup I did my time let's do this) and then her horrible pivot still ignored the majority of voters thinking she could convince everyone else to fill the largest gap that she didn't speak to.

Is this the new "who is John Galt" meme? Sure hope so!

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Mega64 posted:

Does going to hell give you a really large mouth or something?

That is how I imagine it, yes

butterbar fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 25, 2016

A Deacon
Nov 17, 2016

by exmarx

A misanthrope posted:

hmmm i would take your post more seriously but that red text is making me hesitate

Sure boss, just make sure u don't nominate a corporate spokesperson next time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Jared Fogel 2020

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
so is he really dead or what this thread is a bit jumbled to sort through

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Pitdragon posted:

so is he really dead or what this thread is a bit jumbled to sort through

he's a ghoul so more undead

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Novo posted:

all far worse posts than the one they were quoting. hope u guys suck assange's butt whole in hell

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i remember the donkey in our christmas play was named julio

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

that donkey is also dead

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Donkey, or rear end?

I remember when there were topics about him people would call him "Julian Assrage" and thought they were being super witty.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

VikingSkull posted:

he's a ghoul so more undead

Jullian assange: dead and loving it

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

Marmaduke! posted:

Donkey, or rear end?

I remember when there were topics about him people would call him "Julian Assrage" and thought they were being super witty.

I sort of liked Julian Assflange :shrug:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
RIP the world's worst roommate

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
julian assange is kind of a smug douchebag

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

on the contrary, that post was far more suited for D&D where they enjoy talking about the primaries in general and Bernie in particular

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

on the contrary, that post was far more suited for D&D where they enjoy talking about the primaries in general and Bernie in particular

butts are still so, so hurt

A Deacon
Nov 17, 2016

by exmarx

Secular Humanist posted:

julian assange is kind of a smug douchebag

He's a hero who exposed how hillary is just another republican in sheeps clothing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

A Deacon posted:

He's a hero who exposed how hillary is just another republican in sheeps clothing

????

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

rear end-ange heh

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

rear end-ange heh

hahaha holy poo poo whoa

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

rear end-ange heh

Holy fuckballs

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

durr durr durr durr

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

durr durr durr durr

i would rather a thousand trump presidencies than read another idiot political screed in gibbis

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
god emperor of goonkind

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Arrhythmia posted:

i would rather a thousand trump presidencies than read another idiot political screed in gibbis

you won't have to choose

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Novo posted:

all far worse posts than the one they were quoting. hope u guys suck assange's butt whole in hell

:lol:

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/813046601153474561

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Russia, well known for its free not-crony media and non-murder of journalists.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

A Deacon posted:

Do you feel the strings when Putin pulls them or do you think you're in control?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its black vagina time and Im all out of bubble gum

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Mega64 posted:

No it gives you a really large butt whole

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
if they can hologram 2pac back to life they can fake an interview with a dead man

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Management posted:

Do you feel the strings when Putin pulls them or do you think you're in control?

you've been reading too much russia times

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Julian assange is in a Russian rape dungeon releasing wiki leaks pre approved by the Russian government.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
my fav thing about the election was the emails where hillary clinton and john podesta discuss Laura Silsby's arrest for child trafficking and communicated with members of the media to try and downplay the incident in news coverage, and also tried really loving hard to get her off the hook, that hook being trying to sneak 30 children (with parents) through the hatian border to an orphanage in the dominican republic

dont worry, she was found guilty, but also now works at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

A Deacon posted:

This guy is pretty bitter about Wikileaks exposing his lovely Wall Street and Goldman Sachs candidate with the personality of a fence post.

Do you think hillary would have nominated fewer people from GMS for her cabinet than trump?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

nigga crab pollock posted:

my fav thing about the election was the emails where hillary clinton and john podesta discuss Laura Silsby's arrest for child trafficking and communicated with members of the media to try and downplay the incident in news coverage, and also tried really loving hard to get her off the hook, that hook being trying to sneak 30 children (with parents) through the hatian border to an orphanage in the dominican republic

dont worry, she was found guilty, but also now works at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

a former housemate of mine would smuggle computers into haiti to give to schools

it was also illegal, what he did

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Mega64 posted:

Where we're going, we won't need mouths to eat rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

nomadologique posted:

a former housemate of mine would smuggle computers into haiti to give to schools

it was also illegal, what he did

They denied any wrongdoing and maintained that they were doing God's will by helping orphaned victims of the quake. [11] The children were sent to the SOS Children's Village orphanage in Croix-des-Bouquets, a suburb of Port-au-Prince, and it became clear that most (if not all) of them were not orphans.

In the days following the group's initial arrest, Dominican Jorge Puello took on the role of legal advisor. Puello later acknowledged that he is under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador and wanted in the United States for smuggling people across the Canada–US border. Puello was incarcerated for short terms in both Canada and the US. [25] [26] He was arrested in the Dominican Republic on March 18.[27] On August 18, 2010, the Dominican Supreme Court authorized Puello's extradition to the United States where he was sentenced to 37 months of prison in June 2011.[28][29]

• Locked thread