Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm gonna be taking a few 10+ hour flights between now and new years, was wondering if anyone has any good recs for offline games with low system requirements (macbook air) that don't need a mouse to play reasonably well

stuff like Binding of Isaac, Darkest Dungeon, FTL, that sorta thing

if anyone has really good offline iOS games that'd also fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Crawl and D**mRL op.

crawl looks really cool but I assumed it was only really fun with multiplayer, i'll check it out and the doom one looks cool

frank.club posted:

Shadowrun HK and DF are great games that are low system requirement

I played shadowrun returns and thought it was just ok, are the expansions better?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

shadowrun, dragon pass, and the sequence all seem extremely my poo poo and they're on mad sale so thanks for the suggestions

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Shadowrun update: Dragonfall was awesome, way better than I expected, and just started Hong Kong which really throws you into the action

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

insomne posted:

edit: not sure if rimworld would run on your rig but it runs on my lovely 5 year old laptop just fine

lemme tell you bout my 1.6Ghz processor

• Locked thread