Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Hey friends

I'm no Bo-Beep, but I can gimp my way around a thing or two *knuckle crack*. Anyone interested in having their avatar placed in a holiday scene? I could do this thing maybe if there was a desire for it.

ya, i wanna see a paca thrown into a holiday scene. :D thanks, vanisher!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Woo!

Interested people

I'll get crackin on the rest of these just as soon as my holiday obligations are completed!

omfg i'm a candy cane wizard pirate gently caress YES

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is adorable af, lol. yay glompton!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

holy poo poo vanisher

holy poo poo

you amde a loving zyla float HOLY poo poo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

What an amazing Yob Goblin float this year. More than 15,000 orange, yellow and red chrysanthemum have been used for the goblin. The float body has more than 20,000 roses and about 15,000 Gerbera daisies. Spectacular entry.

fuckin lol i love this

yobgoblin you should put this dude in your signature

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the littlest prince posted:

emptyquote of entire thread

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

It's captain ladybeard mcflurry pirating her crew across the oceans! This fun design was made entirely by rescue sheep. Their tiny hooves put each flower into place over the course of the year. This float uses tapioca pearls, cranberry seeds, daisies, roses and marigolds.

I AM LITERALLY DYING OF JOY

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would love an original vanisher valentinepaca. it doesn't even have to be the original spacepaca, but something paca-related or sheepy is always good. or a goat! or my current av!

i really want a new namechange and av so do your d*ng*d*st!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

omfg this is fantastic lol

thanks vanisher, this is gonna be my av now

i'm candypants now motherfuckers

• Locked thread