Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Shampy posted:

Yeah that's the first time I've heard of him being a pedo. My dad (69 years old) was always a really big fan of his. My dad's definitely got some gay in him though so that's probably why.

I don't think that's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

That leaves Madonna as the last 80s superstar, I guess.

Edit: Oh, Elton John's still here.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
For the love of god someone make sure Cher is safe. Put her in the underground bunker they to Cheney to for 9/11 or whatever, she must survive into 2017, this year has just been too horrific.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
A hard year for homosexuals and/or Redditors, but if you want Scalia gone you gotta pay the price

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Look, I get it. I do. "Last Christmas" may be Michael's best-known song, largely thanks to its longevity; it's up there with Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" in terms of being one of those songs you hear all through December every drat year. This year, Michael passed away on Christmas Day, which is a tragic coincidence. By all means, listen to "Last Christmas" on loop as a tribute to Michael until Christmas Day is over — but maybe don't joke around about 2016 being Michael's last Christmas while a family processes the news that their loved one was taken away, suddenly, at the age of 53.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

davecrazy posted:

Look, I get it. I do. "Last Christmas" may be Michael's best-known song, largely thanks to its longevity; it's up there with Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" in terms of being one of those songs you hear all through December every drat year. This year, Michael passed away on Christmas Day, which is a tragic coincidence. By all means, listen to "Last Christmas" on loop as a tribute to Michael until Christmas Day is over — but maybe don't joke around about 2016 being Michael's last Christmas while a family processes the news that their loved one was taken away, suddenly, at the age of 53.

Source your quote

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Three Olives posted:

For the love of god someone make sure Cher is safe. Put her in the underground bunker they to Cheney to for 9/11 or whatever, she must survive into 2017, this year has just been too horrific.

Who gives a poo poo about Cher

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Lemon posted:

Many many drag queens.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

mng posted:

Lol how old are you?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lemon posted:

you shut your loving mouth

Lemon
May 22, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Get a load of this guy

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lemon posted:

Get a load of this guy

LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART
THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU GAVE IT AWAY

THIS CHRISTMAS
I DIED

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey guys don't make offensive jokes on the offensive joke website in case George michaels family is here I guess?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Lemon posted:

Shut your goddamn whore mouth, Cher is a national treasure.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Three Olives posted:

Shut your goddamn whore mouth, Cher is a national treasure.

my opinion on cher is now that she's awful

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

IDK about this AV. The bad news just keeps coming in today. :smith:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Wow alright it is legitimately news to me that Cher is regarded as a genuine talent rather than a faded oddity, whatever dudes

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
Hello this is a family member of the famed george michael here on somethingawful dot com and i just want to say that these jokes are in very bad taste. I expected better from the gbs subforum.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

PhilippAchtel posted:

Source your quote

https://www.bustle.com/p/george-michael-last-christmas-jokes-are-not-appropriate-following-his-death-26196

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Monos Bullet posted:

Hello this is a family member of the famed george michael here on somethingawful dot com and i just want to say that these jokes are in very bad taste. I expected better from the gbs subforum.

im sorry for your lots

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Monos Bullet posted:

Subforum? We're the main forum here buddy boy. :smuggo:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
WHAM = Women, Hungry And Menstruating.
True fact.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Faith is the greatest pop song ever written/composed/performed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Monos Bullet posted:

same

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

im sorry for your lots
thx

Kuato posted:

Subforum? We're the main forum here buddy boy. :smuggo:
in light of this new information, i am now ok with the jokes about my dear george. god bless.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Good evening,

My name is Bill Michael. I am George's cousin and I recently stumbled onto this discussion re: George's passing and I just wanted to come by and see if anyone has made a Last Christmas joke yet. If not, please do so. George would have liked it.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Hi, this is George Michael.

I took one for the team so you could keep Leia. Show some fucken' respect.

George.

Ps,

I wrote this just before I died on the assumption you guys would mock the timing of my death, so it does make sense it's being posted now.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
he taiught me it was ok to be weird growing up

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

"I'm never gonna dance again." - George Michael

Oh my god, he knew.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Lemon posted:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYAR8RigqDA

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

If only God could have taken the other guy from Wham! instead :cry:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I just hope somebody woke him up before he went.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Freedom ! from this mortal coil

battlepigeon
Aug 3, 2008

Careless Whisper is probably guilty of a lot of unplanned parenthoods.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato posted:

IDK about this AV. The bad news just keeps coming in today. :smith:

A mystery person bought it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnYPXTs9LY

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i really wish the video was entirely greased up hunks

a shame, really

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Anybody say guess he forgot to keep praying for time yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Lemon posted:

Wow alright it is legitimately news to me that Cher is regarded as a genuine talent rather than a faded oddity, whatever dudes

She's a genuine talent at making batshit insane tweets.

I for one am glad someone's willing to stand up for George Michael's family, who are likely scouring the comments section of news articles as we speak as a way to deal with his death.

• Locked thread