Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cuntellectual posted:

What was the incest anime, before I pick yuri on ice as my avoided anime because it involves no actual yuri??

osomatsu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

handa-kun. with the worst opening episode known to man, an unwatchable show was created

gate season 2: actually starting with rape as your first scene makes for a pretty bad opening episode too, not sure why i even tried s2 before s1??

Alderamin on the Sky: whew drat ugly rear end artstyle and a very talky first ep that managed to accomplish nothing but make me dislike its cast

Bakuon!!: holy moly this really hosed up the apparently good manga

Joker Game: finally, a show that eschews every notion of not expecting the audience to be simpering idiots with flashbacks to scenes that happened 5 minutes ago and a structure that completely wastes its potential starring a cast of spies that are impossible to get invested in

Mahou Shoujo? Naria Girls u hosed it up, a winning formula ruined

Myriad Colors Phantom World finally, kyoani tackling a new subject, giant boobs and bland antics ive seen a thousand times before, just when i was missing beyond the boundary

Re:Zero, the special aids reward goes to my friend that just got stabbed here, looking forward to seeing you get stabbed again next year

Under the Dog: from the guys that raised almost a million dollars on kickstarter, comes a really bad 30 minute ova that does it best to make everyone that backed it feel like they wasted their money, glad i just pirated it instead

https://www.working ah the auto url, well i didnt enjoy it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Srice summed up my major complaints with Erased which was the only thing I watched this year that really disappointed me. Despite that I do hope we get more anime like it because up until that very last episode I enjoyed every minute of it and I heard that there aren't many murder/suspense anime out there.

mouryo no hako

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its very much a show for 10 year old girls, so unless you happen to be stuck at that age level mentally im gonna say, don't watch it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i had hoped people are smart enough to see the difference between shonen/shoujo written for 15 year olds and 10 year olds, but apparently not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

AnacondaHL posted:

Young man does a thing - premise of all Shounen

• Locked thread