Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Please make an exception to the 3 episode rule for Bloodivores. I watched the entirety of episode 1 of it, and it was so painful I would never be able to watch two more just to put it on this list.
I suppose it can count as most avoided.

Otherwise I guess my baddest anime votes go to:
Kumamiko for just being painful instead of heartwarming.
Dimension W for having a neat concept and cool characters, and taking it all in the worst possible direction.
Mahou Shoujo? Naria Girls for having an innovative idea and interesting tech, and then backing it with bland, unfunny actors and uninspired writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Agronox posted:

Cool, so is it on crunchyroll or...?

Fansub only.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

kyubeybryant posted:

most avoided
Soushin Shoujo Matoi

Shame, because unlike the other three you talk about, this one actually has a mostly sensible story. It's nowhere near being a classic, but for magical girl animes it was decently enjoyable. If I am to say something bad about it, it's the transformation-destroys-clothes part with the girls ending up nude and embarrassed. That part gets less focus after the initial episodes, but still gets mentioned in passing later on. ("I need to go shopping for cheap clothes since my wardrobe is starting to empty out.") Either way, if you like traditional magical girl anime you should give this one another look, it isn't bad.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Turkeybro posted:

1. Re:zero - An actual Subaru car would have made a better MC than what this show had.

Did you then watch Wish Upon the Pleiades instead?

• Locked thread