Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adelheid
Mar 29, 2010

Classicaloid seemed like it was going to be at least a little fun and I love classical music but hoo boy did I not enjoy it, none of the jokes landed for me and the musical remixes were supposed to be a draw but they all just felt uninspired so I dropped it after the fourth ep.

Dimension W was great for the first three episodes and quickly turned to garbage, but at least it had one good thing going for it in that it got licensed to be put on Toonami while it still looked cool and idk I just think that it probably would not have been put on there if the series finished before they tried to license it. It had a good OP tho.

Can't really think of a third series I was burned by this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread