Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kiznaiver was annoying because the first 9 eps are real good at the cast bouncing off each other and having author girl's arc cap off was great

and then they decide that the smaller personal stories they'd been telling weren't good enough and the last two eps are dealing with a city wide threat that's way boring and left field relationship stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

It's been over six or seven posts and you still haven't gotten it

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

aqua > emilia

no question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yxt_ThS4fo

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think he says it a couple times outright

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lewd

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

a kitten posted:

Good avatar.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

I can.

I hope the poster that did those great radar graphs can do that again with the raw data.

what radar graphs are you talking about btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Someone didn't watch Rokka no Yusha.

lol

• Locked thread